Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    http://www.americanexperiment.org/pu...ammer-response

In his own words he states the this letter is an trasalation of his thoughts even though he did not state exactly what was shown.

He states further that he does not let out what he says at private meetings but that those ideas stated came from an interpertation of the following five articles of his:

Obama: The Grand Strategy – April 24, 2009

The Sting, In Four Parts – April 17, 2009

Obama’s Ultimate Agenda – April 3, 2009

The Great Non Sequitur – March 6, 2009

The Obamaist Manifesto – February 27, 2009
    Actually...what Charlie says is this....

"This account is neither accurate nor authoritative. My views on Obama are well known. I’ve explained them in a series of five columns.
    This email is somebody putting his own ideological stamp and spin on my views."

5 good articles there.....why couldnt someone just send them out in an email instead of dreaming something up.

Seriously......why lie...... There is plenty of ammunition out there to use against Obama......why do people have make things up....

It only discredits them and those who pass the false info on.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Actually...what Charlie says is this....

"This account is neither accurate nor authoritative. My views on Obama are well known. I’ve explained them in a series of five columns.
    This email is somebody putting his own ideological stamp and spin on my views."

5 good articles there.....why couldnt someone just send them out in an email instead of dreaming something up.

Seriously......why lie...... There is plenty of ammunition out there to use against Obama......why do people have make things up....

It only discredits them and those who pass the false info on.
    I don't think the author of the email lied. He said in his email that he put Mr. Krauthammer's views in his own words, he said it was his version of what was said, and after reading the articles, I think he did a fair job. He certainly didn't lie.

Did you actually read the 5 articles? If he had done that, none of his addressees would probably have read them either.

Bottom line is Obama = bad for the USA!

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    The only reason they vote for for dingle Barry is because he is half negroid. They cant tell you any other reason....a perfect statement as to how stupid they are!
    It's kind of funny you calling others stupid while this ignorance tumbles out of your brain.

Quote Originally Posted by coilcleaner View Post
    It's kind of funny you calling others stupid while this ignorance tumbles out of your brain.
    Really; do you know how many blacks many of them well known have stated they knew nothing about what OB's policies were they just voted for him BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK.

Perhaps you can explain where cool is wrong and you are right. You can't so I suggest that you apologize for your slander and try to behave your self next time there newbie. Gees what next?
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Coolwhip could have probably phrased that better. But it is a known truth.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

I admit that if I were Black I ould not have voted for Obama especially considering his opponent (McCain).

Consider that regardless of what we as white's think black history in this country has been harsh. Young black people have few role models that are not entertainers and many are worthless overly tattooed thug’s athletes or foul mouthed rappers and actors.

The opportunity to have a well-spoken, well dressed black man as the most powerful person in the world as a role model would be very hard to pass on. Blacks can now say to their children you can someday be the President of the United State. I think for many blacks this time around it could be a different story, they know what OB is about and he is not good for them. Yes a great many in fact the majority will again vote for OB primarily because he is a democrat but a fair percentage of blacks are in fact conservative and will now vote their conscience.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    Coolwhip could have probably phrased that better. But it is a known truth.
    I could have worded it more kindly, but why?
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Perhaps you can explain where cool is wrong and you are right. You can't so I suggest that you apologize for your slander and try to behave your self next time there newbie. Gees what next?
    All I said was that was an ignorant statement, it seems to me that there are some very biased opinions about other races on here. It is not slander how can someone put a whole race into one catagory. If you all percieved it as slander I do apologize. I perceived the comment as very offesive and without merrit. I guess because its on tv its true though.

Oh and by the way calling someone ignorant is not slander it is an opinion, wether you beleive it or not is up to you. I still am very sorry though.

Oh and by the way calling someone ignorant is not slander it is an opinion, wether you beleive it or not is up to you. I still am very sorry though.
    OK then how about this "this ignorance tumbles out of your brain". Call it what you like. Thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    I could have worded it more kindly, but why?
    Because you are a loveable guy and would not want to offend anyone?
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/02/1...w-to-wind.html

(3) Obama wants to be to green energy what John Kennedy was to the moon shot, its visionary and creator. It starts with the establishment of a government-guided, government-funded green energy sector into which the administration will pour billions of dollars from the stimulus package and billions more from budgets to come.
    FEN

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast