Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Obama appeals to African Americans

I don't see how he can get away with this. In principal, yes. But picking out one segment of society and not addressing the rest..well, unbelievable.

A white candidate would never be able to do this, I think.

What this guy is up to in order to get the votes and take over this country is going to be damning to all of us in the year to come. We have yet to see the width and depth this guy is going to take to get votes while turning one against the other.

Yet I don't seem to see any uprising against stuff like this that is turned on him. Let anyone else do it and they will be condemed from here to next November.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdjoHA5ocwU
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

I'm not even sure why he feels the need to do that? He already has the black vote sewn up. I guess he figures he needs to rally the troops. It certainly won't endear him to most whites who happen on it.

Lot of african americans will become eligible to vote before the election, he is just making sure that people get word to this new crop of votes and get them registered and drag them to the polls for the election.

The sad thing, there are more people of color turning voting age than whites. Our idea of the perfect family has come back to haunt us.

The only reason they vote for for dingle Barry is because he is half negroid. They cant tell you any other reason....a perfect statement as to how stupid they are!
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet

Seems like he is wasting a lot of Soro's money on this ad campaign since they will vote for him because he is half black. Next we will probably see a video for the illegal vote. "...we need to give everyone a fair chance...." This sure sounds like quotas and afirmative action to me. We'd rather be "fair" than letting people EARN the title or job.

Anyone who needs to call themselves a hyphenated American doesn't need to be here. Even though most other countries are not the melting pot of cultures similar to ours, has anyone ever heard of an African-Canadian or African-Australian? I have heard of French Canadian but the French were the early colonists of NE Canada.

Blacks of this country had a tough time of it in the early days and were definitely mistreated even into the 1960's, but now the pendulum has swung to the other extreme with Obama promising free S*** for all those who have somehow in his warped sense of fairness have been "oppressed". I'd wager that if every one who wanted to go back to his country of origin was given a one way ticket and could never return, very few, if any would take this offer.

Rather than stand together as AMERICANS, this so-called uniter is the most divisive leader ever...but that is basic strategy, divide and conquer. All he needs is a percentage of feel good liberals to finish his job of destroying the country.
    Avatar is a tribute to my Great Grandfather, Andrew Stewart. This pin was one of his advertisements for his heating and plumbing business. I never knew him but must of inherited his love of things mechanical since I am the only blue collar worker in the family

Quote Originally Posted by texas cooler View Post
    All he needs is a percentage of feel good liberals to finish his job of destroying the country.
    I saw something a few weeks ago regarding financial dependency on the US Government as a way to control votes..which certainly makes sense.

The publication stated that about 43% of the American public is now dependent on a check from the US Federal Government. That includes wellfare, hand out programs...all of which are meant to be good if used to actually help those that really need help...social security, medicare, medicade, retirement plans and retired gov't employees. I'm sure I miss a few programs.

The publication stated that once that dependency situation gets over 50% then the majority of voters will always have to vote for the US Government and we will be a lost nation with no way to return back to a free country based on liberties and freedoms.

This election IS the election where that is going to or not going to happen. And it's going to be very, very easy for obama to, once again, tell the hurting, innocent and naive voters of this country what they want to hear.

We have an extremely good chance of losing this country in 10 months.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    The only reason they vote for for dingle Barry is because he is half negroid. They cant tell you any other reason....a perfect statement as to how stupid they are!
    I'm sure you didn't mean for that to be read as all "negroids" are stupid.

You might do well to read your posts critically before you hit the submit button or you may have casual readers disregarding you as a mindless racist.

Snip

Anyone who needs to call themselves a hyphenated American doesn't need to be here. Even though most other countries are not the melting pot of cultures similar to ours, has anyone ever heard of an African-Canadian or African-Australian? I have heard of French Canadian but the French were the early colonists of NE Canada.

Snip
    I think I can safely say that we in Oz have as high a percentage of -Australians as you blokes have -Americans.

For your reading pleasure:

http://www.liveinaustralia.com/home/...lia_ethnic.asp
    You can also see if you qualify for a visa there...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categor...s_in_Australia
    As we know, wikipedia knows all..
    Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from. Al Franken, "Oh, the Things I Know", 2002

Seems like he is wasting a lot of Soro's money on this ad campaign since they will vote for him because he is half black. Next we will probably see a video for the illegal vote. "...we need to give everyone a fair chance...." This sure sounds like quotas and afirmative action to me. We'd rather be "fair" than letting people EARN the title or job.

Blacks of this country had a tough time of it in the early days and were definitely mistreated even into the 1960's, but now the pendulum has swung to the other extreme with Obama promising free S*** for all those who have somehow in his warped sense of fairness have been "oppressed". I'd wager that if every one who wanted to go back to his country of origin was given a one way ticket and could never return, very few, if any would take this offer.

Rather than stand together as AMERICANS, this so-called uniter is the most divisive leader ever...but that is basic strategy, divide and conquer. All he needs is a percentage of feel good liberals to finish his job of destroying the country.
    There are some PC types here that use the term "African Canadian" but most black people that I know here say "black" and this month in Canada is officially "Black History Month". Actually, most just say Canadian....

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    I don't see how he can get away with this. In principal, yes. But picking out one segment of society and not addressing the rest..well, unbelievable.

A white candidate would never be able to do this, I think.

What this guy is up to in order to get the votes and take over this country is going to be damning to all of us in the year to come. We have yet to see the width and depth this guy is going to take to get votes while turning one against the other.

Yet I don't seem to see any uprising against stuff like this that is turned on him. Let anyone else do it and they will be condemed from here to next November.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdjoHA5ocwU
    I want to say that they are the most influenced/gullible, but someone will call me a racist...
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

Quote Originally Posted by cehs View Post
    I want to say that they are the most influenced/gullible, but someone will call me a racist...
    Labeling someone with an emotional based term is also a form of control. And this administration is all about control. Using the term racist on an individual is one of the hot buttons that they use against anyone who might want to bring to light an issue that they see and believe to be a problem.

This video by obama is clearer addressed to those that are on the most vulnerable economic level in the US. They live off of hope because for various reasons life has not delt them a fair hand, it seems.

So if someone shows up in town who is pretty, uses soft words with simple meanings, stands on a podium of some sort and presents to them situations where they will be relieved of every day's problems they will buy his snake oil.

That's nothing new in the history of the world. And obama is another of a long line of snake oil salesman.

In this case, as in others throughout the world, the very essence and presence of the US is at stake.

Just ask any person of German descent who is over 70 and who lived in Germany during the 30's and 40's.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    Labeling someone with an emotional based term is also a form of control. And this administration is all about control. Using the term racist on an individual is one of the hot buttons that they use against anyone who might want to bring to light an issue that they see and believe to be a problem.

This video by obama is clearer addressed to those that are on the most vulnerable economic level in the US. They live off of hope because for various reasons life has not delt them a fair hand, it seems.

So if someone shows up in town who is pretty, uses soft words with simple meanings, stands on a podium of some sort and presents to them situations where they will be relieved of every day's problems they will buy his snake oil.

That's nothing new in the history of the world. And obama is another of a long line of snake oil salesman.

In this case, as in others throughout the world, the very essence and presence of the US is at stake.

Just ask any person of German descent who is over 70 and who lived in Germany during the 30's and 40's.
    Obama appealing to black voters strikes me as neither unusual or unseemly.

Oddly though, the black community has been hurt the worst by Obama's administration failed economic policy.

I am not sure what that says about obama or the black community, but it is a decidedly strange situation.

I am sure Obama will pander to any voting block to get elected again,... blacks, latinos. union workers, federal employees, homosexuals, any of the usual democratic voters.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by Slatts View Post
    I think I can safely say that we in Oz have as high a percentage of -Australians as you blokes have -Americans.

For your reading pleasure:

http://www.liveinaustralia.com/home/...lia_ethnic.asp
    You can also see if you qualify for a visa there...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categor...s_in_Australia
    As we know, wikipedia knows all..
    It doesn't look like I'll be becoming a hyphenated-Australian any time soon as my visa assesment failed, but for the reasonable amount of $339.00, they can help me get a higher score and secure my entry into Australia.

If I would ever decide to renounce my US citizenship and move abroad, I'd like to think that I would want to be 100% invested in my adopted country. I would not classify myself as a - national, nor would I fly my original nation's flag like many Mexicans do here in TX, nor attend a church that is "Afro-Centric", crying a river that I do not live in the country of my forefathers.

The quote below was cut and pasted directly from Komrade Obama's church website. Color and size highlighted by me, showing where these people's TRUE allegiance lies.

We are a congregation which is Unashamedly Black and Unapologetically Christian... Our roots in the Black religious experience and tradition are deep, lasting and permanent. We are an African people, and remain "true to our native land,"

What I can't get next to however, is if someone LOVES the country their relatives came from, what are they doing here and why don't they live there? My forefathers came here in the late 1700's from Scotland and Germany. Even though I'm sure they are both great places, I have no more desire to live there than to put a stick in my eye....I am an American.
    Avatar is a tribute to my Great Grandfather, Andrew Stewart. This pin was one of his advertisements for his heating and plumbing business. I never knew him but must of inherited his love of things mechanical since I am the only blue collar worker in the family

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast