Post Likes

NTI combi furnace

Hey guys, winter appears to be coming to an end and I'm ready for a change of season.

It seems like the navien issues that kicked my butt the last few winters are getting fewer and farther between, I feel like they are making leaps and bounds in reliability finally.

Anyways I just came across

http://www.ntiboilers.com/nti-products/GF200.html

It looks pretty neat and looks like a navien shoved inside of an air handler. I'm actually surprised no one thought of this sooner.

Does anyone have any experience with these units? Are they indeed "navien" inside?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    So it's a Condensing Furnace with a HW Coil,do they offer a Cooling Coil(cased), thats compatible?If not,they should of went one more step!

Post Likes
    Woah woah, I hope they don't turn it into a Williamson 5-1.

I did some more research though and it's most definitely a navien inside. The good thing is it appears to be a navien NPE. The water heater only model.

I think this could be a game change and rated for 95+ would qualify for a lot of rebates and program jobs.

I'd imagine it would open up a whole new playing field for the upgrade sell. Double the profit on a gas conversion and half the labor.

Post Likes