Herds of Hellicopters
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Herds of Hellicopters

So for the past couple of days I've had herds of hellicopters flying South to North then North to South.

There are a few herds first, then a few more later with some big ones in between.

Today I hear that what's his face if visiting our area and landing at Paine field, a few miles North of me, and going into Bellevue to meet with his big spender supporters.

And I guess some rich folks and some of the poor and some of the not quite so smart folks in Seattle will also want a glance of his royal highness too.

Last time he was here they drove him in and ran a blockage miles ahead and miles behind with all the local police force closing off each and every over pass anywhere near the Interstate.

Now that took some money and kept the police off the streets too.

The money of ours that this..blank...consumes in his ever present desire to rise above the common man/woman is astounding. Talk about your waste!

So anyway and even though I'm not Italian I plan on giving him the Italian salute as he flys over my place..then I'm off to get some disinfectint to spray over the neighborhood once he has passed over.

What's a couple of thousands of gallons of helli-hopper gas for his royal...blank.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    So for the past couple of days I've had herds of hellicopters flying South to North then North to South.

There are a few herds first, then a few more later with some big ones in between.

Today I hear that what's his face if visiting our area and landing at Paine field, a few miles North of me, and going into Bellevue to meet with his big spender supporters.

And I guess some rich folks and some of the poor and some of the not quite so smart folks in Seattle will also want a glance of his royal highness too.

Last time he was here they drove him in and ran a blockage miles ahead and miles behind with all the local police force closing off each and every over pass anywhere near the Interstate.

Now that took some money and kept the police off the streets too.

The money of ours that this..blank...consumes in his ever present desire to rise above the common man/woman is astounding. Talk about your waste!

So anyway and even though I'm not Italian I plan on giving him the Italian salute as he flys over my place..then I'm off to get some disinfectint to spray over the neighborhood once he has passed over.

What's a couple of thousands of gallons of helli-hopper gas for his royal...blank.
    How many people with laser pointers can you get together?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    How many people with laser pointers can you get together?
    I'm sure a lot of folks might think the same but those guys behind the gas pedal are not in charge of what they are doing at the time..just following orders.

I'll bet some of them driving those hellicopters could find a way to have an accident themselve!

The good new is that dingle berry has given us the news that all is well in the entire country and we are on the way up!

Can I hear an Amen!
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

They should do like we used to do in Nam, throw the bum out the door at 5000 feet.
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own

have some respect for the commander in chief. Every president had it this way since we had high security. I know Im new here but how racist can you be? no dis intended just asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas-Tech View Post
    They should do like we used to do in Nam, throw the bum out the door at 5000 feet.
    Pathetic,

Wait for your visit from the Secret Service.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas-Tech View Post
    There ya go! I've jumped out of aircraft at 5,000 feet and higher, why not give O'Bummer a shot at it?

Quote Originally Posted by coilcleaner View Post
    have some respect for the commander in chief. Every president had it this way since we had high security. I know Im new here but how racist can you be? no dis intended just asking.
    What does race have to do with anything. O'Bummer is an enemy of the state who is in the middle of a government coup in the White House. Personally, I don't want to see anyone killed, especially a father who provides so well for his family with our money. Then again; by what ever means necessary may need to come into play.

Quote Originally Posted by AC5096 View Post
    Pathetic,

Wait for your visit from the Secret Service.
    Why? Don't they know how to toss someone out of a door?

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    There ya go! I've jumped out of aircraft at 5,000 feet and higher, why not give O'Bummer a shot at it?
    only if i get to pack the chute

Quote Originally Posted by marvin View Post
    only if i get to pack the chute
    Obama don't need no steenking Congress, he sure don't need no steenking chute!

HTF did this get racial!!?? If you say anything about someone that is anything other than caucasian you are labeled a racist! Its total BS! "Judge a man by his character, not by the color of his skin" just dont judge a man of color, regardless of his actions. Its disgusting how libs ALWAYS throw the race card when they disagree with you... "we need to unite to survive" yet they still seperate people into groups when its advantageous to their agenda. Just sayin..

If I vote for Herman Cain, you libs call it a guilt vote. if mitt romney, I'm a suspected "domestic terrorist"

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast