Monica Lewinsky voting Republican?

....she said the democrats left a bad taste in her mouth.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Shame the rest of the Democrats won't get off their knees and see the light like Monica has.
    Last edited by glennac; 02-17-2012 at 10:59 AM.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Nah, she just has more in common with Republicans.
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Nah, she just has more in common with Republicans.
    Funny thought you might want to know more about Monica. Well were in luck. Monica Lewinsky's name will find its way back into the headlines when PBS runs its two-part, four-hour documentary on former president Bill Clinton Monday night 2/20. Dick Morris will be talking. Part one will be from 9 to 11 pm Monday night followed by part two on the 21st. Check out your leader here. or look at Part 1 advanced copy in its entirety on the following link. Enjoy. Thank you, thank you very much

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...6pLid%3D136462

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexpe...ton-chapter-1/
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Thanks, I will tune in. I always enjoy hearing about a world class leader - even if he couldn't keep it in his pants. But at least no one died for his lies.
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Ha Ha...nice pun.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Thanks, I will tune in. I always enjoy hearing about a world class leader - even if he couldn't keep it in his pants. But at least no one died for his lies.
    No one died for his lies? Didnt he set the stage for 911? Three terrorist attacks during his reign and as soon as he left office 911?

Do you have a screw lose?
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.