I am currently looking for a job in Janesville Wi or around that area do any of you know any places looking. I have a clean record, drug free, hardworker, referances avialible from hvac tech school. Also willing to work in Madison or Milwaukee,Rockford. For some reason I get blown off by the secretarys for the companies I'm guessing its because I'm not a smooth talker becuse the dead beat classmates easi;y find jobs.

Wink send out resumes to every body in your target area.

are you fresh out of school ?
    i went to matc in madison.
    get a kick butt resume together and pull out your big phone book for janesville or whereever.
    or do a google search--or hvac headhunter web sites and register with them.
    mail the resumes. if you get a call then its up to you to sell yourself to the employer.

dave-sauk county

Originally posted by rookie 19
    I am currently looking for a job in Janesville Wi or around that area do any of you know any places looking. I have a clean record, drug free, hardworker, referances avialible from hvac tech school. Also willing to work in Madison or Milwaukee,Rockford. For some reason I get blown off by the secretarys for the companies I'm guessing its because I'm not a smooth talker becuse the dead beat classmates easi;y find jobs.
    I have worked in serveral different areas, you can always look to the chain type resturants, in the Milwaukee area they have started to go to hiring a tech to do there work, you can gain lots of knowledge and most are forgiving when you screw up, because they don't want to pay the outside contractors to come in. I work for a growing chain and we have 35 resturants I do all the HVAC for, also other maintenance. it is worth a look.