Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Post Likes

    Loop methanol Question

    Hello all i have a question what do you other contractors use to check your methanol levels in your closed loops. Rather in a new install or service work that you didn't install. Just looking for something that is a nicer unit and not something on the cheap side. So if you happen to know any suppliers to buy one of these i would appreciate it.
    If you can not do it right, Why even do it at all?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    South Jordan Utah
    Post Likes

    You need a hydrometer with a scale from .90 to 1.0

    You can buy one here
    Dewayne Dean

    See my live system data here:

    We Heat and Cool with Dirt

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.