New Construction GEO Selection

We are down to the last of our decisions for the construction of our new home and want to install a geothermal system. Our house 4150square ft: 1650 square ft unfinished basement, 1650 square ft 1st floor, and 850 square ft second floor. We will have 2inches closed cell foam in all exterior walls, 4inches closed cell under the roof deck, batt insulation between floors. I have received quotes from 3 separate companies all having performed manual J's (each with different load requirements) but all recommending a 4ton unit. My decision now is in the following:

Option 1: 4ton Water Furnace Series 7 with hot water assist, variable speed blower, variable capacity compressor, aurora performance monitoring package, intellizone 2 zone control with masterstat, zonestat for 4 zones (basement, 1st floor, master bed/bath, and 2nd floor), 50 gal insulated water storage tank, 6 pipe closed loop per ton, all ductwork with leak test guarantee <4% leakage.

Option 2: 4ton Water Furnace Series 5 with hot water assist, variable speed blower, duel capacity compressor, aurora performance monitoring package, intellizone 2 zone control with masterstat, zonestat for 4 zones (basement, 1st floor, master bed/bath, and 2nd floor), 50 gal insulated water storage tank, 6 pipe closed loop per ton, all ductwork with leak test guarantee <4% leakage.

Option 3: 4ton ClimateMaster Tranquility 30 Digital Communicating iGate package with vFlow variable water Flow and de-superheater, zone kits with bypass dampers and zone dampers for each zone (basement, 1st, 2nd floor), 3 honeywell pro 8000 thermostate, 50 gal insulated water tank, 4ton horizontal loop field

Lastly: Any opinions on ERV vs. HRV, I am located in central VA and all of the installers recommended ERV.

Ask to see the ductwork layout. Good performance (efficiency, noise and comfort) is in the ductwork design.

Go with the WaterFurnace 7 series hands down! We sell more of those than any other product, check out my YouTube for videos of them. I am building a new home shortly and that's all I will put in my home. It is so quiet, the absolute most efficient and with that many zones you need a variable capacity compressor.
    Check out my YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/skyheating1 We have customer testimonials, product reviews and more!
    Like us on FACEBOOK if you like our advice here!