Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

State Agent Tells Preschooler She Can't Eat Home-packed Lunch

Here's what a big "we will take care of you" government means.

Big brother. Nothing more, nothing less.

Should we really be shocked when reading this? Like they say, you get the government you deserve.

http://www.gopusa.com/theloft/2012/0.../?subscriber=1

http://www.carolinajournal.com/exclu...a-nuggets.html

-------------------------------------------

Talk about government run amok, get a load of this. A preschooler in North Carolina was told by a state official that the lunch that was packed by her mother was unacceptable, because it did not meet USDA guidelines. The official then made the preschooler purchase a lunch provided by the school, and the girl later went home with her uneaten sack lunch AND a bill for $1.25. Talk about Big Brother watching you!

As reported in the Carolina Journal Online, the girl's mother packed her a " turkey and cheese sandwich, banana, potato chips, and apple juice." However, this meal "did not meet U.S. Department of Agriculture guidelines, according to the interpretation of the agent who was inspecting all lunch boxes in her More at Four classroom that day."

Lunch box inspection? Are you serious? I'm pretty sure there are better uses of state funds than inspecting preschoolers' lunch boxes.

The girl's mother -- who said she wishes to remain anonymous to protect her daughter from retaliation -- said she received a note from the school stating that students who did not bring a "healthy lunch" would be offered the missing portions, which could result in a fee from the cafeteria, in her case $1.25.

"I don't feel that I should pay for a cafeteria lunch when I provide lunch for her from home," the mother wrote in a complaint to her state representative, Republican G.L. Pridgen of Robeson County.

The mother was angry for a number of reasons:

What got me so mad is, number one, don't tell my kid I'm not packing her lunch box properly," the girl's mother told CJ. "I pack her lunchbox according to what she eats. It always consists of a fruit. It never consists of a vegetable. She eats vegetables at home because I have to watch her because she doesn't really care for vegetables."

When the girl came home with her lunch untouched, her mother wanted to know what she ate instead. Three chicken nuggets, the girl answered. Everything else on her cafeteria tray went to waste.

Fox News' Trace Galllagher also reported on the story of the state messing with the preschoolers lunch box:

According to the Fox report, school officials later apologized. Why? For a stupid "big brother" invasion of privacy? No. They apologized, because they now deem that the girls lunch did meet USDA requirements. So... the lunch had the government's blessing. Big deal. They should scrap this program and return the money to the taxpayers.
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

It's none of the government's business. They can tell Obama's Brown Shirts to go to h e double hockey sticks, do not pass go, do not collect $200. This is exactlty the kind of personal invasion of privacy and rights we have been talking about. You can't have table salt in NYC because a few nazis deemed it unlhealthy. You can't have a turkey sandwich but you can have chicken nuggets? Who are these people--space aliens?

People, you need to fight this kind of mindless invasion of your rights everywhere you see it. This is only be begining.

Funny thing about "healthy" chicken nuggets given by the government cafeteria. Yeah a lot more healthy huh?

"Boat Loads of MSG in McDonalds food. Are You Lovin It?
    Many Popular McDonalds food items contain MSG (free glutamate) from various sources. A quick look at the McDonalds ingredient list on their website makes it absolutely clear to the MSG informed. McDonalds food contains MSG (free glutamate) in many of their most popular food items. Do you eat Chicken McNuggets....."

http://www.msgexposed.com/boat-loads...-you-lovin-it/

"A chicken nugget is a chicken product molded from meat slurry, breaded or battered, then deep-fried or baked. Fast food restaurants typically fry their nuggets in vegetable oil, such as coconut oil."
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicken_nugget

This will include eyeballs and other body parts mechanically separated and made into a gue. Yeah this is more healthy sure.
    Last edited by glennac; 02-15-2012 at 07:51 PM.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Mine would be out of that school and into private
    work to live not live to work.

Cant have kids eating healthy food. They are going to start forcing vaccines in school soon enough. They want your children to eat their poison so they can be good little sterile peasants in the near future. 1984 isn't coming, its already here. GMO foods, aspartame, fluoride, BPA. They have launched an all out assault on the American people
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

-Alfred E Newman

Only when the white man grows a set and starts to retaliate against these actions are they going to stop.

All this type of stuff got it's start from all the wussys complaining about cigarette smoking. Smokers have been saying for years that by effectively banning and taxing tobacco products that the door was being opened for restrictions against anything and everything.

It's your bed, you made it, now sleep in it

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Only when the white man grows a set and starts to retaliate against these actions are they going to stop.
    Well thats just it, everyone is getting dumbed down by all the poison, false reality, boogieman threats ETC. Americans are in denial, its gotten so bad that people don't even care about these issues when the undeniable truth is slapped their faces. Just keep drinking the water, eating the trash and believing the lies and watch where we end up. We will have squandered our childrens birthright of freedom and liberty for the benefit of chicken-neck slime.
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

-Alfred E Newman

The big problem is everyone worrying about their children. They will have their time to run the country.

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    The big problem is everyone worrying about their children. They will have their time to run the country.
    They already are and look what they put into office.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Didn't Reagan say that potato chips are a vegetable?
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

Quote Originally Posted by scrogdog View Post
    Someone recently said french fries are vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by scrogdog View Post

I think he said catchup was a vegetable. Tomatoes are actually a fruit.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast