Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    cool. ill pay someone $5.00

So did you give a picture of that fine job, especially the surge suppressor that is now in front of the access panel, to the super at work?

I'd give you 50 cents if you print that out, and pass it around your meeting in the morning!

I want to know what the RCB says about this job!

NO DIDNT HAVE TO GIVE ANYONE THE PICS. THE MANAGER SAW THEM HIM SELF. THEN SHOWED THE MAIN BOSS. THEY ARNT VERY HAPPY W/ HIM. ALL THESE JOBS ARE POPPING UP COMP JOB,THE WARRANTY JOB THAT I WENT ON,THEN THE SURGE PROTECTOR W/ VERL OLD LADY THAT HE RAPED FOR OVER $600.
    SO WE WILL SEE IF AND WHEN MORE THINGS POP UP WHAT HAPPENS! IF ANYTHING!!!!!

Nothing will happen. He made 600 buckeroons. Isn't that all they care about?

BTW, I need to reload my camera software so tomorrow will be the day I have some ridiculous pics from H.S.I. Seattle.............stay tuned.

its funny how alot of people take what a couple say and try to make it their own
    like run cap bandit or h.s.i.

to become an official member you have to pay a members dues, then go through our highly stressful classes to detect a real hack or a fake. if you want to sign up for this the cource mane is

HACH 101: $45 SIGN UP FEE.
    HACK 102: $75 SIGN UP FEE.
    HACK 103: $125 SIGN UP FEE.
    INCLUDES CAP GOWN,BADGES,AND TRACKING GUIDES.

C'mon rammer.....you talkin about me? Payson gave me the go ahead a long time ago. Check this thread out.

http://www.hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthr...hreadid=101046

So there LOL!!!!

I think it's funny.

As long as there is only ONE CSI: Sun City

By the way. It's been dry around here as far as hacked stuff goes. Rammer now has to make up for my slack here since I left the hackfest he works for!

It's crap work like that make all of us in the trade look bad. I love to see all the **** work, so I know I am not the only one who has to deal with it. *******s like that are ruining our industry and all of our credibility.It's not just in Residential it's like that in commercial end also. We gotta force them out somehow.

All I can say is thank god I work on chillers, customers here don't let hacks work on them so I never get to really see much hackery.The extent of my sightings would be guys trying to sillfloss large steel scrolls back in because they have never heard of silver, keep the pics coming.

wel i guess if the master in chief admitted in to the
    H.S.I. league its ok w/ me. lol!

attention we have a new member to the league:
    manny238 going from the chandler area look for new posts from his adventures in hach land!

well to keep everyone informed of daily drama over her at the HACK ZONE.
    well last week my pay check was almost half of what it should have been. got the run around for 4-5days. then on thursday i said to my manager i wasnt working until the main manager calls me and we get the pay thing straight.

the hole problem was we where told that we were not getting payed for our meetings or drive time going from shop to our first call.when since ive been here we have,whats changed?

finaly about 1:00 on thursday got a call from manager and he said sorry about 15x's. and said that we are getting payed for meetings.

now today in meeting the install manager says he wants everyone to be there an half hour earlier and we are NOT GETTING PAYED UNIL WE ARE AT OUT FIRST CALL.

i think this is bull sh*t. so alot of use techs are not happy.they better get things straight soon!!!

oh ya,
    saturday i was working like always. the fat a$$ dispatcher in office tryed to give me an 2 unit maintenance at 5:30 p.m. on our service agreements they say maint. to be done 7:00-4:00. our managers told use to refuse doing them if they try this. so i did.
    now i guess i have made them mad cause i am way across town from where i usually am closer to my house!

oh well. ill keep doing what im doing, if there going to try to get use doing maint. after dark again!

Sounds like your company is getting greedier.
    Well they've got to pay for all those call backs from the r.c.b. somehow.
    Its probably against labor laws to make you go to a meeting and not pay you. It is here.
    Also making you come in 1/2 hr earlier and not paying you is a back door way of not paying you for the meeting.
    So what is that like missing 10 hours of overtime a week?
    Payson got out just in time.

[Edited by oil lp man on 05-02-2006 at 05:21 PM]

Rammer you can and should do better. Get the heck outa there. Your time is just as valuable as the companys. We dont do this for FREE. EVER. Good luck.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast