+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: more R.C.B. sighting from H.C.I. PHX !

Post Likes
    It's crap work like that make all of us in the trade look bad. I love to see all the **** work, so I know I am not the only one who has to deal with it. *******s like that are ruining our industry and all of our credibility.It's not just in Residential it's like that in commercial end also. We gotta force them out somehow.

Post Likes
    All I can say is thank god I work on chillers, customers here don't let hacks work on them so I never get to really see much hackery.The extent of my sightings would be guys trying to sillfloss large steel scrolls back in because they have never heard of silver, keep the pics coming.

Post Likes
    wel i guess if the master in chief admitted in to the
    H.S.I. league its ok w/ me. lol!

attention we have a new member to the league:
    manny238 going from the chandler area look for new posts from his adventures in hach land!

Post Likes
    well to keep everyone informed of daily drama over her at the HACK ZONE.
    well last week my pay check was almost half of what it should have been. got the run around for 4-5days. then on thursday i said to my manager i wasnt working until the main manager calls me and we get the pay thing straight.

the hole problem was we where told that we were not getting payed for our meetings or drive time going from shop to our first call.when since ive been here we have,whats changed?

finaly about 1:00 on thursday got a call from manager and he said sorry about 15x's. and said that we are getting payed for meetings.

now today in meeting the install manager says he wants everyone to be there an half hour earlier and we are NOT GETTING PAYED UNIL WE ARE AT OUT FIRST CALL.

i think this is bull sh*t. so alot of use techs are not happy.they better get things straight soon!!!

oh ya,
    saturday i was working like always. the fat a$$ dispatcher in office tryed to give me an 2 unit maintenance at 5:30 p.m. on our service agreements they say maint. to be done 7:00-4:00. our managers told use to refuse doing them if they try this. so i did.
    now i guess i have made them mad cause i am way across town from where i usually am closer to my house!

oh well. ill keep doing what im doing, if there going to try to get use doing maint. after dark again!

Post Likes
    Sounds like your company is getting greedier.
    Well they've got to pay for all those call backs from the r.c.b. somehow.
    Its probably against labor laws to make you go to a meeting and not pay you. It is here.
    Also making you come in 1/2 hr earlier and not paying you is a back door way of not paying you for the meeting.
    So what is that like missing 10 hours of overtime a week?
    Payson got out just in time.

[Edited by oil lp man on 05-02-2006 at 05:21 PM]

Post Likes
    Rammer you can and should do better. Get the heck outa there. Your time is just as valuable as the companys. We dont do this for FREE. EVER. Good luck.

Post Likes
    well about 10 minutes of my last reply the install manager called me and said "explain to me about what u put on the internet". i really didnt know which part he was talking about so i had explain. he said that we do not HAVE TO BE THERE at 6:30 but he requests it. i said BUT THAT IS THE SAME THING.
    isnt it?

so we will see how much more they try to mess with thimgs.i think they're trying to get us closer and closer to full commision pay,in which i dont go for!

Post Likes
    Originally posted by rammer
    well about 10 minutes of my last reply the install manager called me and said "explain to me about what u put on the internet". i really didnt know which part he was talking about so i had explain. he said that we do not HAVE TO BE THERE at 6:30 but he requests it. i said BUT THAT IS THE SAME THING.
    isnt it?

so we will see how much more they try to mess with thimgs.i think they're trying to get us closer and closer to full commision pay,in which i dont go for!
    What is full commision pay?

Post Likes
    what they do is the total ticket minus tax,and parts. then we will get 25%of that. w/all the warranty maintenances and driving they have use do not very many people can make money, exept for the crooks!

Post Likes
    what they do is the total ticket minus tax,and parts. then we will get 25%of that. w/all the warranty maintenances and driving they have use do not very many people can make money, exept for the crooks!
    So its 25% of labor only. And only labor thats billable.
    If they do that, then the only people they will have left are crooks. Then the co. can't ***** if the crooks steal everything the co. owns. After all they want crooks. Can't have it both ways.

Post Likes
    well saturday got this call for a maintenance on this house she is the president of the Better Business BUREAU. you would think someone would do good work.

NOT!

nice ha!

so when i replaced the cap. for the comp. i went ahead and extended the wires and mounted the capacitor.i just couldnt have someone think that i did this.

cant believe someone would do that at this ladys house.

I CAN WITH THE HACKS WE HAVE HERE.!!!!!!!

Post Likes
    they are watching you on the net? asking you about your statements.how does the management see this site with their heads up their a$$"S. Time to find a better class of losers.

Post Likes
    LOL! I think he was talked to this morning.

Funny thing my wife was talked to at the same exact time about the "Zero Clearance Puron Units" post of mine I updated last night.

So she calls me asks where the pix are again. I say "just go back to the hvac site..." and so the office mngmnt at her work saw the crap work that STILL needs more repairing. But then questions her why I post this stuff.

Rammer's mngmnt and her mngmnt get the same commecnt from me. I wont stop posting. So THEY can stop leaving sloppy sh*t a$$ work behind for us to find constantly!!!

Damn. If only someone ONCE read installation instructions!!! Or just remounted their new parts. 2/3 of the posts would go away.

BTW, where rammer works, it's 25% of the TOTAL TICKET minus COST of parts and tax.

So if someone sells a $80 run cap that is or isn't even bad and spends 30 seconds hanging it by the wires in a box or e-tape, they can make a heck of a lot of money there doing that kind of work.

That's how the Run Cap Bandit was created!

Post Likes

Frown

I am belidgerantly against full commision salary!!!
    Could you imagine a second year tech making as much as a tech thats been in the feild for a number of years doing the right thing, what does that say? "Hey if you sell more, find problems that arent there, you get paid more" that is assinine, it also says, anybody without the balls to stand up and say "thats not right" get the short end of the stick and your experience is no longer required.

I understand sales is a part of what we do, however, I WILL NOT and DO NOT sell anything that I dont think is necessary. Does a 10 year old hacked system need a LPS or CCH.........NO........I will tell the customer: "Ive noticed a few things your system could use, but at this time I do not recommend it, it would be wise, in fact, to consider purchasing a new system of YOUR choice from a company of YOUR choosing, once this system fails to meet your requirements". "Thank You, for using us and have a good evening!!!"

In reality, I see these pictures almost at every call on a daily basis. I get the "call backs" because I dont get them.

Sorry, but I see full commision coming my way in the near future if I dont get away.

Im done venting.......
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing right......the first time!!!

Post Likes
    yah,
    full commision is b.s. some of the crooks do make alot of money but there are some of us that know its not honest work. payson went behind someone that said caps. need changing and then called in later. so he got sent out there and checked caps. both ways and, both ways where good. (within specs.)

Post Likes

hourly

not sure what commission brings, at hourly, with techs. that check and balance each other here, we make 1200-1400 a week and sleep good, never been in commision situation.

Post Likes
    well today it was not even 4:00pm and office calls asking how long until im done at this call. told her that im going a 2 unit main. and working on an evap. dont really know how long. then she wanted me to pack it up and pull off this job and go to another job to do a 1 unit maintenance! then come back here. i lol and said NO!

then couple minutes later a so called manager calls asking why i wont pull off and go do that other job,said WILL ONLY TAKE 10 MINUTES TO GET THERE. so i said no it will actually take longer w/ packing up, going there, doing that job,packing up again,driving back over here (away from my house) then unpack tools,set up ladder then go back to work! then he said yah thats what i told the office.
    i thought to my self THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU CALL ME THEN?
    just now office called again. office h00*er got an attitude w/me saying we have 10 calls left and we need to get them clear. i dont need you to tell me how to do my job!
    just cause i suggested to maybe reschedule some calls.

i swear they can send monkeys to the moon but these girls dont know how to schedule calls. they book us over 3x's the call than all 10 techs can do in one day.today at 7:00am we had almost 100 calls.

something needs to change here, and soon!

Post Likes
    well today it was not even 4:00pm and office calls asking how long until im done at this call. told her that im going a 2 unit main. and working on an evap. dont really know how long. then she wanted me to pack it up and pull off this job and go to another job to do a 1 unit maintenance! then come back here. i lol and said NO!

then couple minutes later a so called manager calls asking why i wont pull off and go do that other job,said WILL ONLY TAKE 10 MINUTES TO GET THERE. so i said no it will actually take longer w/ packing up, going there, doing that job,packing up again,driving back over here (away from my house) then unpack tools,set up ladder then go back to work! then he said yah thats what i told the office.
    i thought to my self THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU CALL ME THEN?
    just now office called again. office h00*er got an attitude w/me saying we have 10 calls left and we need to get them clear. i dont need you to tell me how to do my job!
    just cause i suggested to maybe reschedule some calls.

i swear they can send monkeys to the moon but these girls dont know how to schedule calls. they book us over 3x's the call than all 10 techs can do in one day.today at 7:00am we had almost 100 calls.

something needs to change here, and soon!
    Same exact words from Payson last 2 summers. Only its starting earlier every year.

I want to thank you guys for all the info about how things go at companies.
    I can see things changing slowly where I work. I can see a day when every company out there subs out their techs. Whatever makes more money for the co. is the way of the future. Lots of expenses with liability insurance, much higher labor rates than years ago, gas, medical insurance, leasing vehicles, maintenance on them, customers living paycheck to paycheck and less likely to spend money on maintenance, the high cost of fuel oil and propane.
    The list goes on.
    I don't like surprises so at least seeing what is going on outside my little world I can't say I would be blindsided by some major changes.
    Changes are coming a spoonful at a time. If it were more than that everybody would quit.
    Isn't that how the govt does it? When they first started the income tax it was a penny on the dollar. If they started out taxing everyone 12-28% of their income from the very beginning there would have been a coup.

Post Likes

Lightbulb

Monkeys on the moon.No how about skirts riding shotgun?I'm not joking.2 to 3 days of 115 deg F otta do it.No holds barred.Every crap access,yellow jacket infested,piegon dung slip and slide job.That doesnt mean staying in the truck.I would love for my wife to do it to.If it was'nt for guys like us they would be asking "would you like that supersized."

Post Likes
    ^^^ I'm with him ^^^

Well here's the deal. It's 7PM and I just got done working a little late getting an A/C to work for an elderly lady, but that's ok. I stay until I get it cooling.

Then I call Rammer to see if he's home.

Nope! He says he finally finished that maintenance and now they want him to drive 30 minutes further from home at 7PM to START A MAINTENANCE that HAS TO BE DONE!

LOL! What a crock of sheeee-ite!!!
    Yes. Last 2 yrs this was happening to me!

Blow-n-Go D.S.C.!!!!

They were saying that sh*t wasn't going to happen again THIS summer. Looks like it's the same sh*t, different year to me!!!!

I assume Rammer will be back in a few hours to post his "maintenance in the dark" photos

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in