Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    well today pulled up to yet another maintenance and look up and see a goettl package unit. go in and do the usual ask is any problems, bla bla bla. she happend to mention that last guy was here charged this sweet little 84 yr. old widow $649. and told her "IT WILL LAST FOR YEARS NOW"!
    guess who was out here last? she doesnt remember his name but describes him as REALLY BIG!

couldnt get panal off very easy cause surge protector over panal. could have put it on other side of disconnect but no!

inspection of unit the pressure switch is leaking a little!
    this is what was in the drain pan

oh the best of all
    look what i found!!!!

thats right. cap hanging by the wires.

SLACKER!

so look what i did. took a hole 2 minutes to do and it looks good.

i am glad to see he did strap something up!

so talking to her again about my finding, she said how she only gets $700 a month to live on.and when he sold her all this stuff she said he was up on the roof for only 10 minutes and in his van for over an hour, and was very conserned that he did change out the parts he said!she couldnt find her copy of the invoice but i told her ther was some parts changed out.
    but i didnt tell her that things were not done correctly, as bad as i wanted to!

to top off it all he was saying this morning how his lack of knowlage keeps use busy in the winter time. aint that the truth.

Keeps you busy?

Yeah. Because after them SALES-TECHS (who get the fattest checks) go through customers like this, they sand the educated SENIOR-TECHS back out to fix it for pennies or nothing. That's why at COMMISSION BASED PAY jobs like this the HONEST tech gets screwed daily!

As you see here. Now rammer had to fix all of the CRAP just to feel half way descent about leaving the unit this way. And even if rammer found something that needed attention, the lady is more that likely too burned out on spending any money because the R.C.B. took her for all he could and did the worst possible job he could while he raped her for over $600

It's always sad, that the elderly get ripped by these Sales-techs the most!

Where I am at now they'd rather we be careful as possible with our elderly customers. You can't take them for all they got on a single service call and expect them to trust you or call you back. Yet alone tell a neighbor to call you.

I bet he used the "coils need to be flushed" speech on her to sell that Zerol Ice with the "Comprerssor Protection Kit".

What you should do is get the super to make that guy GO BACK on every job with crap like that so he can do it again for no revenue!

Oh yeah. "Should last for years" yeah f88kin right! You KNOW that next time or two since there is nothing left for him to sell he'll be telling her she needs a new system!

What a scum bag. You know every dog has its day and I just wish I could see him get his. Lets hope something similar happens to his mother.

Accidents happen all the time.
    Someday he'll get it. Some mothers son will push him off a roof. Some of those roofs don't look very safe. And with that fat ass of his, it is very believable that he could have lost his balance carrying up a can of zerol ice and capacitor with a big mac stuffed in his mouth.
    The funny part is that he is probably reading this stuff but can't say anything because he's banned from the site.

RCB, you are a lame ass useless piece of low life crap and I hope all you other scum bag losers get 277 across the chest when you rip people off.MAKE A LIVING WITH YOUR KNOWLEDGE you dirt bags.

Originally posted by acjourneyman
    RCB, you are a lame ass useless piece of low life crap and I hope all you other scum bag losers get 277 across the chest when you rip people off.MAKE A LIVING WITH YOUR KNOWLEDGE you dirt bags.
    Have a rough day dude?
    Have you set up a Google alert for Carbon Monoxide yet?
    Click here to find out how.

No. I think he's just like a lot of us TECHNICIANS who do honest work and come across cutomers like the one I had today who all out says "I'm not sure when you guys are just trying to SELL me something..." when you honestly find something worn in the system because guys like the RCB have them all paranoid about being taken.

People see it all of the time on TV or hear about it from neighbors how they get screwed.

There are SOME technicians left but some companies hire and promote door to door salesmen who don't know their a$$ from a hole in the ground when it comes to troubleshooting!

Originally posted by PaysonHVAC
    No. I think he's just like a lot of us TECHNICIANS who do honest work and come across cutomers like the one I had today who all out says "I'm not sure when you guys are just trying to SELL me something..." when you honestly find something worn in the system because guys like the RCB have them all paranoid about being taken.

People see it all of the time on TV or hear about it from neighbors how they get screwed.

There are SOME technicians left but some companies hire and promote door to door salesmen who don't know their a$$ from a hole in the ground when it comes to troubleshooting!

I agree with everything you said Payson it is dispicable whats going on but 277 across the chest is a little extreme don't ya think?

Now a punch in the throat or a swift kick in the nuts, that won't kill him. Karma has a weird way of tracking people down when they least expect it.

Confused

Well , if he is as fat as they say he is, the 277 will just boil a little of it off, not kill him.

WHAT DOES THIS 277 MEAN?

Yeah I didn't realize 277 was anything extreme. What does it mean? Is it similar to 187?

Anyway. As far as punishment. I'd be more the lines of ol' RED from that 70's show. "Foot in A$$!"

I figured he was referring to 277 volts across the chest.

I was referring to 277 volts but it is a little extreme, I like the good swift kick to the nuts instead.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast