Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 14 to 15 of 15

Thread: thanks sparky

  1. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Tucson, Arizona
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter

    does this look like the BAD pex

    was it call poly-butylene pipe, pretty sure it's grey, Our plumbing dept. repipes and I know there were law suits about it and stuff. Can anyone tell if this stuff is that same stuff just from pictures, didnt think about it untill now.

  2. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Chariton, Iowa
    Post Likes
    PEX is cross-linked polyethylene, IE PolyEthylene X-linked, not polybutylene, a different plastic.
    To get the degree symbol ° on Windows hold down the Alt key and type 0176 or 248 on the keyboard number pad. It is also available via the character map, and on Windows 8.1 devices with a touchscreen via the on screen keyboard.

    There is no "E" in either BluVac or Blu-ray Disc.

    If you are the type where the painting is more important than the frame, or you just like movies, join me in listening to the podcast.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.