This is very disturbing

http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/ar...spx?s=&st=&ps=

But it was a much bigger shock when the Times reported in the same story that Ruth Bader Ginsburg, a sitting associate justice of the U.S. Supreme Court and grande dame of the Court’s liberal voting bloc, shares the Times’ dim view of the Constitution. Ginsburg said “I would not look to the United States Constitution if I were drafting a constitution in the year 2012.” Her personal recommendations would instead include “the South African Constitution, the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms and the European Convention on Human Rights.”

Really? Hey Lady who do you work for.

This is a major reason why a Supreme Court Justice should NOT be a life time job.

Justices should be replaced every 8 to 10 years. We get some dimwit like NObama, that is into social engineering and he can load the court with liberal biased people that use personal views to make decisions that are not necessarily based on the Constitution.
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

You should see the video; I nearly spat upon my computer screen when I saw it.

http://www.popmodal.com/video/12627/...S-Constitution
    Last edited by Gib's Son; 02-11-2012 at 09:40 AM. Reason: added video link
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

I think Gib"s Son's sig. says it all. This country needs to smarten up quick...
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography