Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    If you have them post them, I'd like to see what you have . Show me you are not all talk, If you can read why didn't you comment on everything I posted
    Ace... YOU need to either put up the facts to support your position... OR

Admit you do not have the facts to prove your position.

Ace... If you make a claim and do not support the claim with facts... you loose your credibility.

So: Will you post some facts you are willing to defend; or do we label you as someone with no credibility?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Here is some of it, I'm having difficulty in getting a chart posted

George Bush 2001 House with 6 Senate with 4 House opposed 2 Senate

opposed 4 years served 8

Obama starting 2009 House with 2 Senate with 3 House opposed 1 Senate

opposed 0

The rest to follow, but I too have life, be Back from doctor around 4

Here is some of it, I'm having difficulty in getting a chart posted

George Bush 2001 House with 6 Senate with 4 House opposed 2 Senate

opposed 4 years served 8

Obama starting 2009 House with 2 Senate with 3 House opposed 1 Senate

opposed 0
    You are on the right track Ace...

How about this format:

There is an election every 2 years... SO:
    In 2000, 2002, 2004, etc... each cycle; who had control of Potus, the house, and the senate.
    Then give me the national debt number every quarter (4 times a year) from Jan 1, 2000 to Jan 1, 2012.

We can assemble the graph with the data you provide.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Funny ace I didn't know you had a life outside ARP. Yeah this is your life juice. You couldn't function without it.

Anyhow I hope the doc has forceps large enough to extract your head from your anus. Yeah going to be a big operation there I'm sure. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

I guess It will be awhile, I had to take the wife to the doc for a chech up and then deal with the Bank on refinanceing my house for the 3rd time in 10 years. At least this time I did not go backwards but got back to my original time line with a 20 year mortgage and a good rate to boot

Be patient grasshoppers, I have to clear the mortgage numbers from my head, then I will proceed.

BTW, its warm anyway, y'all have nothing to do but hurry up and wait

I guess It will be awhile, I had to take the wife to the doc for a chech up and then deal with the Bank on refinanceing my house for the 3rd time in 10 years. At least this time I did not go backwards but got back to my original time line with a 20 year mortgage and a good rate to boot

Be patient grasshoppers, I have to clear the mortgage numbers from my head, then I will proceed.

BTW, its warm anyway, y'all have nothing to do but hurry up and wait
    Maybe it is not freezing outside anymore... but we are getting WAAAY too much rain. We are considerably ahead for this year... which is a good thing.

Here is a thought Ace... might make the basic line of this study the debt. Simply put in the national debt (quarter by quarter) across a row in XL. Then the next row can be who was potus... the next row which party had control of the senate... and the 4th row which party had control of the house.

For discussion purposes... seating congress a few days after Jan 1, or changing potus' can also be Jan 1.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

You guys are asking too much simply because cause and effect don't line up that way. A decision made in January often doesn't take effect till the summer or in the case of tax bills usually for the next year. Attempt in futility to get any meaningful correlation here.

Quote Originally Posted by SolarMike View Post
    You guys are asking too much simply because cause and effect don't line up that way. A decision made in January often doesn't take effect till the summer or in the case of tax bills usually for the next year. Attempt in futility to get any meaningful correlation here.
    Need a PI function.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by SolarMike View Post
    One of the things I learned when I started investing a few decades ago... was that one never quits learning different things about economics, markets, politics, and most important: the way they cross.

Different graphs and charts, comparing different things... shows one things they would not understand otherwise.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

This is not what we are looking for but interesting nonthe less

From CBO, congressional budget office

http://www.cbo.gov/doc.cfm?index=1820&typ

I'm still searching so give me time, You want an act of congress so don't be dismayed by the time it takes

OK, I found this, see if it's what you want and we will go from there. You can click on each year and get all kinds of charts and actuall spending and deficits.

If this will do , we can pick what info you are looking for to make our charts

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/index.php

Let it go ace. Everyone here knows that the Democrats always want to increase spending and raise taxes even more that Republicans, RINOs included.

Don't have to go into details, links, BS, spins, jive talking, etc., etc. That my friend is an unassailable fact and we all know it. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast