Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Nope, not at . I never mentioned a company, you spun that into it
    Oh, kinda like a govt that is running SERIOUS deficits... like Germany between WW1 and WW2?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Oh, kinda like a govt that is running SERIOUS deficits... like Germany between WW1 and WW2?
    Let it go ga. Debating with ace is like wrestling with a greased pig in a pig sty. For your efforts all you get is covered up with ****, get pissed off and hear some squealing and grunting in the background.

Ace is a pro at ducking, dodging and jiving. He has played this into a full time sport. Kinda of reminds me of a carny barker, just full of BS if you know what I mean.

I heard the RNC (Republican National Committee) debated a plan of having ace drugged with LSD and then having him committed so as to give us all some peace. They were going to have G Gordon Liddy run it..
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Let it go ga. Debating with ace is like wrestling with a greased pig in a pig sty. For your efforts all you get is covered up with ****, get pissed off and hear some squealing and grunting in the background.

Ace is a pro at ducking, dodging and jiving. He has played this into a full time sport. Kinda of reminds me of a carny barker, just full of BS if you know what I mean.

I heard the RNC (Republican National Committee) debated a plan of having ace drugged with LSD and then having him committed so as to give us all some peace. They were going to have G Gordon Liddy run it..
    Maybe... Nobody wins them all... The ones that try the hardest hurt the most when they fail... Ace's time is coming... just wait.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Those deficits would not be as high as they are if the Government that passed tax cuts had cut spending at the same time.

I use braided line when I'm after the trophies

Those deficits would not be as high as they are if the Government that passed tax cuts had cut spending at the same time.
    And which party has the LARGEST history of voting AGAINST cutting spending?

While we are at it... we need a specific timeline.

Either we deal in verifiable facts... or we do not discuss. Your choice.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

And which party has the LARGEST history of voting AGAINST cutting spending?

While we are at it... we need a specific timeline.

Right on ga. You got ace here. He won't answer that though since we all know the answer. Probably do the Texas two step here but in reverse. What's the deal with a braided line there ace? You jiving again now.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Right on ga. You got ace here. He won't answer that though since we all know the answer. Probably do the Texas two step here but in reverse. What's the deal with a braided line there ace? You jiving again now.
    Yeah... if one sticks to the facts... sooner or later the spin-masters get caught in their own lines.

Lets see if Ace has the gonads to stand up... or if he will run.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

And which party has the LARGEST history of voting AGAINST cutting spending? Democrats, followed closely by Republicans.

While we are at it... we need a specific timeline. You pick the decade

2001 thru 2012

Remember, the House of Reps spends the money

Are you 2 able to read with your heads in the sand

2001 thru 2012
    During your time periods, please post for me the following:

Who was POTUS each term
    Which party had control of the house (by each 2 year election cycle)
    Which party had control of the senate (again, by each 2 year election cycle)

And do not play with me Ace... I have this information and it is documented. I also have the federal deficit during those years... again documented.

Yes, I know 'All appropriations bills must originate in the house'... I have posted that many times before you admitted it...
    And yes, I can read... however unlike some folks... I have a life other than ARP... <grin>

Waiting for you to post the facts Ace.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

During your time periods, please post for me the following:

Who was POTUS each term
    Which party had control of the house (by each 2 year election cycle)
    Which party had control of the senate (again, by each 2 year election cycle)

And do not play with me Ace... I have this information and it is documented. I also have the federal deficit during those years... again documented.

Yes, I know 'All appropriations bills must originate in the house'... I have posted that many times before you admitted it...
    And yes, I can read... however unlike some folks... I have a life other than ARP... <grin>

Waiting for you to post the facts Ace.
    If you have them post them, I'd like to see what you have . Show me you are not all talk, If you can read why didn't you comment on everything I posted

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast