Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I just find it funny how they can rehash these emails a couple of years after they have been proven wrong and people just eat them up.

The author of that email is lying to his fellow americans for some sinister reason.....and yet many americans will go after someone like me who is trying to keep his fellow americans from falling into the deception.

I also find it funny....but in a sad sort of way......of how truly ignorant a lot of my fellow americans are.....

I could take my coffee can forge and melt down some lead into some small brick like objects....get some gold paint and paint the lead "bars".... head down to the mall and probably become a millionaire in a week or so.....selling them.

Know how I would do it....... To everyone who was serious about buying a bar I would offer to cut off a sliver off the bar to prove to them it was real gold.....lol

Americans for the most part are so damn gullible that they would view my offer as major PROOF that the bars were real.....and would fork over their kids college money for my gold painted lead..... They wouldnt have to have me cut into the bar.....I offered to do it and surely nobody would offer to do that if the bars were actually lead.....now would they.....lol

Oh...by the way..... I have some 5 ounce or so gold bars Im selling.....and just for my hvac talk friends Im letting them go at 7 grand each.

Cashiers check only....contact me if interested.

I bet my email box will be overloaded by the end of the day.........lol

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post

Stansbury investments.....that should have clued you in right then and there.
    Not intending to hijack this thread nor am I a shill for Stansberry, but as an Alliance member of their service, I've found most of their research to be very in depth and insightful and has been quite profitable for me.

In addition to the Bakken Shale, the Marcellus shale is rich in liquid hydrocarbons.

We are currently producing so much natural gas with fracking technology, that the price of natural gas has plummeted and there are two natural gas Export facilities being built. If govt.would only permit more exploration, we would not be slaves to people who would just as soon see us dead (radical Islamists) nor would the sitting US president crow about being a foreign country's best customer for oil imports that our tx dollars are spent to develop.
    Avatar is a tribute to my Great Grandfather, Andrew Stewart. This pin was one of his advertisements for his heating and plumbing business. I never knew him but must of inherited his love of things mechanical since I am the only blue collar worker in the family

Quote Originally Posted by cool-in-cayman View Post
    I feel ya. When I moved to the caribbean back in the 90's I was so disillusioned by the treatment u.s. citizens received from our bretheren living to our north. Canadians greatly outnumber u.s. citizens down there. I recall often hearing canadians being asked what part of the states they were from and spitting venom at the person asking as if it was such a terrible insult.
    Canadians were down on the u.s. most everytime the opportunity presented itself.

I recall feeling pretty betrayed as we were both in a foreign land and I sort of looked at those guys as my homies. The types of things said went way beyond a little friendly ribbing. I remember feeling a real sense of anomosity. Not by all of course but by a good lot of them.
    Things have lightened up since the 90's. That was a time when our dollar was down to $0.67 American and with NAFTA businesses got bought up and a lot of our jobs moved south or just disappeared. Sad to say but it took 9-11 to turn things around in some attitudes.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

While I am indifferent to fracking(I could care less if they do it or don't do it) I find it odd that since the Barnett Shale formation has been fracked, the area between the Hill Country and North Texas has had about 3 or 4 earthquakes. Just saying all is not well in Denmark

Its ok ac, the people sucking the money out of that shale dont live there..... they have absolutely nothing to worry about.

The earthquakes are just temporary. Well at least on a geological scale.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Its ok ac, the people sucking the money out of that shale dont live there..... they have absolutely nothing to worry about.
    They have not affected the area where I live, nonetheless, one would have to go way back in history to find when the last earthquakes around here happened.

Hey GA tech your getting clowned... Where did you disappear to?

He's hiding somewhere shaking in his boots

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    He's hiding somewhere shaking in his boots
    Nah ace he is planning on looking you up next time he travels down to Texas and then taking a side trip up to visit corny on the way back.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Nah ace he is planning on looking you up next time he travels down to Texas and then taking a side trip up to visit corny on the way back.
    well, I'm easy to find

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    They have not affected the area where I live, nonetheless, one would have to go way back in history to find when the last earthquakes around here happened.
    I thought there was a 4.7 or so quake last November. Maybe on the 5th or 6th. Your meds help you sleep through it?

Some friends in Plano and Richardson said they felt it.

Quote Originally Posted by WebCTRL View Post
    I thought there was a 4.7 or so quake last November. Maybe on the 5th or 6th. Your meds help you sleep through it?

Some friends in Plano and Richardson said they felt it.
    I'm a little east of plano and richardson and further to the south. If it shook around here I was not aware of it. Sleep, I wish I could sleep. I refuse to take sleeping pills.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast