Page 1 of 10 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: April 19 1993

The Clinton Administration separates Church and State.

That was a church alright. But one that needed to be disbanded. Harmful to children and wouldn't know the Living God if He stepped on 'em. And Koresh did need to come down.

BUT...yer right, James. True lib colors came out on that day.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

20 children were in those ashes........A short time later Reno returns a little Cuban kid to Cuba with tender loving care. A lot of the activity there was fabricated.

You point almost sounds like the Catholic to a degree Bootlen where their activity wasn't fabricated. Why wasn't Army Special Forces unit not mobilised then to save them? Sorry for the reality check.

Thanks for putting the Reno image back in my brain James.

Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Hey, I'm not disagreeing with you at all. They totally muffed the whole thing. It was almost like they were saying, "If WE don't kill the kids, then we won't let you destroy them either."

Someone had their heads planted firmly up their arses on both sides. But ya kinda expect the Fed leadership to be the cool heads on a situation like this, especially since Koresh was already off the deep end. (I wonder if he was ever sane in his life.) I guess that's what happens when a butch AG is the idiot in charge.

Personally, I think she should have been brought up on charges in this case and in Elian's case.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

I especially love the image of the column of amored vehicles. It makes a beautiful point of how democrats work.

Lightly armed civilians? use armor.
    Heavily armed militia in Somalia.....no armor.

And they say GW is stupid when it comes to military strategy.

I believe that the FBI intended to kill those people to CYA their screw ups.
    If more had gotten out alive, FBI/ATF agents would be in jail right now.

Originally posted by James 3528

Failures of the AG and ATF are all Clinton's and the Democrats' fault? Right.
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

-- William Ernest Henley

Originally posted by samtheman

Failures of the AG and ATF are all Clinton's and the Democrats' fault? Right.
    Well, in this case; yes. Who else would be at fault? Reno admitted fault and took the blame for the incident.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Right Robo. Samantha obviously doesn't know the other issue also. Army special forces personnel were there which was a violation of the posse comatose law

Right Robo. Samantha obviously doesn't know the other issue also. Army special forces personnel were there which was a violation of the posse comatose law
    And I suppose there is evidence showing that clinton and democratic higher-up ordered it all?
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

-- William Ernest Henley

Read Robo's post Samantha. Reno was the attorney General

And I suppose there is evidence showing that clinton and democratic higher-up ordered it all?
    This is just silly. Do you not have any understanding of what happened at all? The killings at Ruby Ridge were another Clinton administration method of attacking citizens who were legally defending themselves.

These were all things that the Democratic led government were doing in order to disarm American citizens. Thankfully, it backfired and wound up waking up more citizens as to what can happen when a government goes fascist.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    This is just silly. Do you not have any understanding of what happened at all? The killings at Ruby Ridge were another Clinton administration method of attacking citizens who were legally defending themselves.

These were all things that the Democratic led government were doing in order to disarm American citizens. Thankfully, it backfired and wound up waking up more citizens as to what can happen when a government goes fascist.

Reno claimed to take responsibility yet she never faced any repercussions.

The shooter at Ruby Ridge actually was promoted within the FBI.

So much for responsibility.

Page 1 of 10 12345678 ... LastLast