RSES Technical Inst Manual 1

Brand spanking new, in the box, hasn't even been assembled in the binder yet.
    I had the set from my CM membership studies, then received one as part of my RSES class this season.

Time to share the wealth, I don't need 2 of these information monsters laying around, so I'm starting the adoption process...

From the RSES site it's $125 for non members, $95 for members, I'd like to get $80 for this and I'll pay the shipping... unless you want to pay me more lol.

If you have never read through this book, you'll be amazed at what all is in here, If I could remember 1/10th of what's in there I'd be a genius.
    http://www.rses.org/store/item.aspx?ItemId=1175

Shoot me an email if you're interested first one to hook me up with some moolah is the new daddy, good odds are I'll check that before I'll make it back to the forum (and remember to head down here). Lynn 'insert nifty shift+2 sign here' AmickRacing.com I'd prefer to do some paypal action since it's pretty easy, but we can probably work something else out if you're not comfy with that.
    "If you call that hard work, a koala’s life would look heroic."

I don't know exactly what that is, however I am starving for knowledge and my mouth is watering. care to give me a better description of it and first dibbs on it pending further enlightenment?
    Living the dream !!

Not sure I could even begin to describe what this book covers, there's a TON of info in it though!

I'll give ya 1st dibs if you're interested after checking out this link.
    http://www.rses.org/store/item.aspx?ItemId=1175

Below the picture of the book is a paragraph of what it covers, and then the tabs with the lessons's in there basically tells you what each chapter covers.

Lemme know!

That one looks beyond my comprehension. thanks for the link, I see several others more near my current focus that I will pick up. A few years down the road I may be ready for the Tech Inst Manual. Thanks
    Living the dream !!

Not a problem.
    Anyone else? This orphan needs a home! lol

Ok, there's a lot of smart folks here, but surely someone wants to be smarter'er!

Pm sent