Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacr-tools
    No, I can access that page. I was clicking on the link on your sign off that said "click here for your *".

Either way, as I mentioned, I'm a tool and test instrument distributor not a technician. I read through the tools & test instruments section and only post where I can be of some help accessing information on a given item.

Am I permitted to do this without being a professional technician?
    The "*" is for the AOP section of the site.

Quote Originally Posted by hvacr-tools View Post
    No, I can access that page. I was clicking on the link on your sign off that said "click here for your *".

Either way, as I mentioned, I'm a tool and test instrument distributor not a technician. I read through the tools & test instruments section and only post where I can be of some help accessing information on a given item.

Am I permitted to do this without being a professional technician?
    You are not allowed to advertise on HTalk without being a site sponsor.

You advertise when you post the link to your website.

You may qualify for Pro Membership but the Membership Committee must decide that thus the application

I have advertised multiple times on both Contracting Business and HVAC-Talk.com but don't have an ad currently.

Very sorry, won't happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by hvacr-tools View Post
    I have advertised multiple times on both Contracting Business and HVAC-Talk.com but don't have an ad currently.

Very sorry, won't happen again.
    Tony... send an email to Mike Weil. Have him send me an OK and I'll change your user group to Sponsor. Then you can advertise here.

You can find this info in the link at the top of each page called Advertise.

thx

I'll do that. Thank you very much..

Quote Originally Posted by gravity View Post
    hey christopher. were you the owner sitting behind me and russ in the front? you had like 4 guys and a young employee like 17-18 yo?
    I sat on the left side, 2nd row, next to the wall.

Sorry guys this is the tool i was referring to..
    http://draftrite.com/

I use in in conjunction with my UEI manometer.
    I used to have one of those crappy draft gauges, then I started using a digital, which was too hard to read, then I used a magnehelic, and now I Dywer 460.

i sat front left against the wall. me(tommy) and russell sat next to me. hows that draftrite? how many furnaces have you seen that have rising CO with a curtain effect?

Quote Originally Posted by gravity View Post
    i sat front left against the wall. me(tommy) and russell sat next to me. hows that draftrite? how many furnaces have you seen that have rising CO with a curtain effect?
    I have seen several the the scenarios we talked about in class. I really like it, b/c I used to adjust the universal pressure switches according to the calculation of number of turns, which not surprisingly is pretty inaccurate according to my new toy/tool. But lately, I havent been working on too many gas furnaces, lots of horrendous oil burners lately. Today I filled a 5 gallon bucket with soot from one of these disasters.

good job. keep up the good work!

Just curious, Christopher, how do you like the draftrite now that you've had it for a while?

Did Fieldpiece with their new DDSM1 copy the DraftRite, purchase them out, or just buy the rights to re-label it as the Draft Simulator and kicking back royalties to DraftRite or Good Day Tools, whatever they are now?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast