Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Just got my Draftrite

Ordered it online and it came today. I cant wait to use it. Watched some Youtubes of it and I think its going to be a time saver.

Draftrite:

I've had a Draftrite for years, I haven't used it in years. I only use my Bachrach MZF. I can see it from long distances. My old eyes like that.

I always found it difficuly to hold the Draftrite on one hand while keeping it level, and making air adjustments. The MZF leaves me with both hands free.

Cool Two 'Draftrites'

There is the old pocket draft gauge 'Draftrite' from Bacharach then there is the draft simulator 'Draftrite' gizmo for testing pressure switches.

If you want to test drat, get a Dwyer 460

hey christopher. were you the owner sitting behind me and russ in the front? you had like 4 guys and a young employee like 17-18 yo?

Me?

I don't think so, tell me more. Where was i and what was I doing?

Draftrite:

Many years ago, I had a Dwyer 460. Before I bought my pocket Bachrach Draftrite. Then I bought an Bachrach oil wet kit. It came with a MZF. That was the last time I ever used the Draftrite.

My apologies. How do I do that?

Smile Pro member application?

click on the link on Dad's post right above yours.

Yeah, tried that but the message below pops up. I guess I'm not supposed to be on here since I distribute tools and test equipment. I didn't post any "links"; my business name is a dot com and I used it beneath my name.

>>hvacr-tools, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    <<

No, I can access that page. I was clicking on the link on your sign off that said "click here for your *".

Either way, as I mentioned, I'm a tool and test instrument distributor not a technician. I read through the tools & test instruments section and only post where I can be of some help accessing information on a given item.

Am I permitted to do this without being a professional technician?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast