Not the largest panel I've done, but one of my favorites. The full system controls waste water treatment, HVAC for clean rooms, water production for service, and life safety. Had to join and post to compete with Crab Masters TA Panel....

In the middle of wiring he**.... This is the largest of 7 panels in the facility.

life safety & main hvac controls. Cant get back far enough to take a head on pic... back right against a large AHU.

a little blurry... User interface for a Waste water plant.

not my nicest work.... always meant to install some panduit.

part of the system it controls. the (now 3) 1000 gallon tanks sit behind the pump frame shown. They boarded it in themselves with accoustic mat on the inside to cut the noise of the main pump.

A couple more user interfaces... (Doh had to remove two, the nicest ones too due to customer information...) There is also a LCD interface above the floorplan panel, and the site is also accessed via webserver internally and externally.

Many loooong weeks designing, programming, wiring, and testing this one. Its my most memorable site (almost) yet. Can't post some of the better overview pics due to customer info.
I still have to go back and take pics of my best work, a lonworks integrated lighting, security, hvac system with fob user access and voice feedback via the pa. No keys, no lightswitches, no issues. They named it HAL too...

SoundDoc