+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HVAC Helper Jobs in New Jersey

Post Likes

HVAC Helper Jobs in New Jersey

I am a 21 year old male who is looking to start a career in the HVAC field. I will be graduating the HVAC Associates degree program I am currently attending in December 2012 and all of my classes are held at night. I have been having trouble finding a job and I am willing to work full time and I do not expect a lot of money (anywhere between 9-12 dollars and hour), I want to learn and gain hands on experience since the only experience I have is what I have learned in school. I don't want to get into some of the unions around where I live because I have talked to guys in them and they say there isn't a whole lot of work to go around. I can guarantee that I am a hard worker and show up on time and do what I am told to do. I have tried knocking on doors and the various job sites but no luck with any of them. If someone can point me in the right direction or if any employers out there see this and are hiring please contact me. The only thing that is a must is that the job must be in New Jersey. ANYONE GOT ANY IDEAS?

Post Likes
    i know of a guy in nj who was looking for a younger person just finishing tech school to hire. I'm not sure he still is but ill check. where in nj?

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    I live in Allentown NJ it's in central jersey about ten minutes from Trenton. I live
    right next to the turnpike so I am able to get anywhere in Nj in a resonable amount of time. Thank you for checking and trying to help me out!

Post Likes
    e-mail me and we will talk.

Post Likes
    Okay sounds good. What is your email address? mine is ddwood03@aol.com

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by cyro View Post
    e-mail me and we will talk.
    The site is not letting me private message you for some reason. Is there any way I can contact you?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in