Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks Dave,
    This is what we expect from the control, and have seen this in several thousand installations. I would not be surprised to see the defrosts space out even further as the humidity begins to moderate. The controller senses change and continues to learn the operating characteristics of the coil. It responds to door openings, stocking and ambient conditions and modifies the defrost schedule accordingly.
    I am glad you are pleased with the performance, if you or anyone has any questions please feel free to contact us, we have 24/7 phone support.
    In an infinite universe, not only are all things possible, all things are necessary

My work has one installed at one of the 16 stores that we work in and it was a simple change of wires down to the coil then ran conduit out from the coil to the controller. I have a feeling that we will be adding one to the other 15 stores that we work in.

We put one in and I am very pleased with the control and consistent temps. Went from 4 mechanical defrosts a day to one a day on my first trip back to check opp. Saw 3 defrosts in 5 days this time
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

What does the install cost look like on one of these?

Quote Originally Posted by pablok View Post
    What does the install cost look like on one of these?
    You aren't going to get that kind of info. There's too many variables. They are a really good product though. Visit their website for more information than you can possibly digest.

Here's another one. This is one half of a Walk-In Freezer at a local branch of a nation-wide drug store chain. This used to be on a Defrost Timeclock, 4x30. In 5 days time, that would've been 20 defrosts, heating the box for 10 hours. Impressive, no?Name:  Walgreen's 4755 WIF1.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  104.2 KB
    The views and opinions posted here are my own. They do not reflect the corporate policies of my employer and will most likely get me fired at some point.

Here is a shot of the 3 in a week
    Had some sort of blip I didn't hear about too.

Nice!
    The views and opinions posted here are my own. They do not reflect the corporate policies of my employer and will most likely get me fired at some point.

You guys suck! The box I put two on isn't tight enough to get that great of results.....

Not sure what great results means but if it has to do with defrost frequency and saving money I belive the defrost cycles are down the list of where this control saves money or if that has anything to do with what results you were looking at. I believe it goes pump run time, evap fan run time then defrost.

We have put a few of these in with great success. Well worth it. The factory support was great when we had a question about adding a second coil sensor.
    once you think you know everything, you'll never learn another thing!

Phoenix Freezer

-10 F freezer in Phoenix
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Is that bumping on the Min. defrost .... I forget what it is. Also FWIW when you guys are doing those screen shots the web address is being shown. Guess it doesn't matter if they aren't connected to the web.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast