+ Reply to Thread

Thread: york ykdcddh4cpe thrust bearing fault

Post Likes

Confused york ykdcddh4cpe thrust bearing fault

Did a leak repair on chiller and in the process main base board locked up had no human interface, finally broke the comm. loop on chiller and all boards started to communicate again. Now the chiller has a thrust bearing prox. probe clearance fault I do not have the proper password to reset or correct manual it should be 160.54-m1. Thrust bearing reference is 57 mils present is 59mils, chiller shuts down @ 23 mils chiller has not ran since Septemberany help with any of this info. is greatly appreciated.

Post Likes
    I have tried password 9675, 1380 neither work to reset the thrust bearing prox. sensor also.

Post Likes

jmho

i will tell u what might be told to u soon, might want to add more info in ur profile and also put ur email in there
    no signature blast'em man blast'em
    !!!KILL THE TERRORIST!!!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pipefittermarks View Post
    I have tried password 9675, 1380 neither work to reset the thrust bearing prox. sensor also.
    Those don't work and never will.
    A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.

The best part of going to work is coming back home at the end of the day.

Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all.

Post Likes
    You do not just reset this. There is a certain procedure for this setting. Call a chiller technician that is familiar with the YK chillers. They will have the procedure to perform the needed repairs.

Post Likes

Ignorant people

I understand that you do not just reset this. Chiller was shut down in september for winter it did not have a thrust bearing prox. probe failure @ that time also chiller had 24-25 jumper pulled to keep machine offline, verified all this information off of my shut down log for the year. prox probe is @ 59 mils reference for probe is 57 mils shutdown is 23 mils. Prox. probe was installed in 06 reference recorded that prox probe was @ 57. Due to receive a call with correct password. Thanks for all your help guys.

Post Likes
    I am just saying that if you do not know how to reset this problem, then maybe you should not be trying to repair it. That is why there are trained service technicians that do this. But hey, what do I know. Good luck trying it yourself, just be honest with the real technician when he shows up. You might save some money in the time that it takes him to fix all the changes that you have made by mistake.

Post Likes
    aint the code 1234?
    \m/
    original member of the racoon brotherhood

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by heavymetaldad View Post
    aint the code 1234?
    1234 whata we fighting for don't ask me I don't give a damm next stop is Vietnam 5678 open up the pearly gates whoa we all gonna die !
    A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.

The best part of going to work is coming back home at the end of the day.

Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by york56 View Post
    1234 whata we fighting for don't ask me I don't give a damm next stop is Vietnam 5678 open up the pearly gates whoa we all gonna die !
    Oh that's just great!! It took me hours last week to get that song out of my head! Thank you, York56. By the way, I think the song doesn't count out the 4 or the 8. Wasn't that Country Joe And The Fish? Did they also do "Dead Skunk In The Middle Of The Road"? (I'm hoping that mentioning that is my revenge )

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclrchiller View Post
    Oh that's just great!! It took me hours last week to get that song out of my head! Thank you, York56. By the way, I think the song doesn't count out the 4 or the 8. Wasn't that Country Joe And The Fish? Did they also do "Dead Skunk In The Middle Of The Road"? (I'm hoping that mentioning that is my revenge )
    loudon wainwright III did dead skunk.
    \m/

Post Likes
    If u search this site u may be able to find ur answer, I googled it and something came up, be careful!!
    !!!KILL THE TERRORIST!!!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mlkwal1 View Post
    If u search this site u may be able to find ur answer, I googled it and something came up, be careful!!
    \m/

Post Likes

Talking

LOL

WELL , just saying ,
    !!!KILL THE TERRORIST!!!

Post Likes
    Mlkwal1, I searched, didn't see anything - no pictures that is. I thought maybe that was what you were talking about.

Post Likes
    loudon wainwright III did dead skunk.
    Thanks, heavy. When I did a site search, I found a thread about the show M*A*S*H. Somebody there said that Loudon Wainwright III was the guy who in some very early episodes would sometimes be playing the guitar! And this guy mentioned the song "Dead Skunk In The Middle Of The Road", lol.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in