York VCIV 2 compressor chiller

Good morning,

Working on a chiller system control project. Looking to integrate the ddc control panel into the chiller system via a hard wire. I have poured over the wiring schematics and from the looks of things this is not possible. Does anyone have any experience with this.

thanks in advance

Cris

Explain hard wired ?
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

looking to hardwire the start/stop, safeties and modulation.... through the control panel i am building.... and bypass the bms

Enable & disable thats all you need to do the Chiller will do the rest (Really)
    Arguing with your Boss is like wrestling with a pig in
    mud.
    After a while you realize that while you are getting
    dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.

It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it
    creative problem solving.

25 years ago we had Bob Hope , Steve Jobs , and Johnny Cash today we have no Hope no Jobs and no Cash !
    I can fix broke but i can't fix stupid !

There is alot of hard wire capabilities with this chiller. You need to be more specific about what you , would like to do . ? do you want to reset setpoints , see the status of systems , or alarms . turn on pumps using the outputs . or just turn on individual systems. form 201.23.nm2 (608) part number 035-21506-101 pages 80 and 81 has alot of information on it. I don't know what form you are looking at but look very closely at the electrical diagram section.
    the YCIV 's are alot alike.

Quote Originally Posted by whatusi View Post
    There is alot of hard wire capabilities with this chiller. You need to be more specific about what you , would like to do . ? do you want to reset setpoints , see the status of systems , or alarms . turn on pumps using the outputs . or just turn on individual systems. form 201.23.nm2 (608) part number 035-21506-101 pages 80 and 81 has alot of information on it. I don't know what form you are looking at but look very closely at the electrical diagram section.
    Hello,
    I have the panel schematic drawn up.. I am setting up the ability to start/stop the chiller..... I am using the wiring diagram that you mentioned. But it looks like there aren't any terminals where i can wire in my remote start/stop.... There is run permissive but that looks like it is part of a safety circuit tied in with the flow switch... all set up in series (and configuration) I have the pump request, chiller run, alarm, remote modulation so thats not an issue...

Oh by the way thanks

Use the run permissive to enable each system (compressor) !

Quote Originally Posted by whatusi View Post
    Why make it more complicated. York56 is right.