Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by BaldLoonie

Of course if you wanna have fun with an installer, peel off the label and reverse it
    That's just pure mean.....I like that...

No way boss, I know I put in in right.....
    Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

Don't get smart with us dja, Special Ed asked you a question. Why did you buy from them?

This question has a purpose. Its to engage you in dialog that can end up in finding out more information TO HELP YOU WITH.

Now post that big pic so we might be able to get an address we can check with the city and see if you pulled a permit.
    "And remember my sentimental friend......that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others" - Wizard of Oz.

Re: Re: David,

Originally posted by dja123
    This kind of snipe is such a waste of time. Don't you have anything better to do than post useless replies to a HVAC forum?
    No, actually, I don't.

But to be more direct - why didn't you ask the installer your question instead of wait until they were gone, snap a pic & post it here, & then ask us if it was installed correctly? Most co.'s don't mind the questions (at least I don't). In fact, I tell all my clients that if they have any questions or comments to please feel free to ask me.

I do wanna see the bigger picture as well. As with everyone else here I'm very interested to know what in the world that wire that looks awfully similar to 12/2 is!
    WHY?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12