Being someone brought up shop tools I thought I should ask this while Im thinking of it. My lockformer triplex doesnt have a slitter on it for the s and drives and being I bought it years ago and just cut the scraps for s and drives in the shear. I have just kept my eyes open for a used slitter to put on it being I was in no rush but I have never seen one other then one that sold years ago on a equipment dealer site. It has been shown on that site for 10 years even tho it had been sold, think they show it just to make you think they have good deals once in a while lol.

I was just curious being Im seeing a lot of other metel fabricating equipment brands , if their slitter is any differant and might fit on the lockformer. I notice they look about the same as the ones on the tinknocker brand. I know a lot will say stick with the one for the lockformer triplex but I thought I might ask anyway being someone may have another set up with mixing brands of slitters and it may work fine.

[Edited by dec on 04-14-2006 at 06:59 PM]

That would be like trying to fit a chevy motor to a ford transmission......GOOD LUCK!! haha!
    Take your time & do it right!

Originally posted by markwolf
    That would be like trying to fit a chevy motor to a ford transmission......GOOD LUCK!! haha!
    are you sure or just saying something to be saying something????