Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

We need to stop reporting what naysayers have to say and start reporting the realities of the support that our military is getting from within the ranks that are actually in Iraq right now.

These media sluts only look for negative stories to tell and that is ultimately what they find. They certainly are doing no good for the country with their negative rheteric. Hell, the U.S. media is about as good as the Japanese propogandists such as Tokyo Rose were during WWII.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

If you don't like the facts robodroid

You have the freedom not to read them. We still have freedoms in this country even though GW would like nothing better than limit these.

[Edited by rob10 on 04-14-2006 at 01:27 PM]

I think there are 5 retired generals now that want donald goldbloomerfinkelstein removed. I cant say I blame them. That dwarf seems like a real smart a$$.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Right. As opposed to what? Hundreds of other retired generals who are saying nothing?

Rummy got it right when he said that controversial actions are always going to bring just that, controversy. We are a nation of free thinkers, not zombies.
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

Apparantly the dwarf doesnt listen to his commanders in the field. He is a smug arrogant little prick. Lets stick him in a humv and let him go on a couple of dozen patrols. I never liked the guy from the very beginning and wouldnt trust anyone that squints so damn much that you cant see their eyeballs or with a name like rumsfeld. His allegiance is most likely a zionist one and not that of a true American.

[Edited by coolwhip on 04-14-2006 at 01:05 PM]
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Originally posted by coolwhip
    Apparantly the dwarf doesnt listen to his commanders in the field. He is a smug arrogant little prick. Lets stick him in a humv and let him go on a couple of dozen patrols. I never liked the guy from the very beginning and wouldnt trust anyone that squints so damn much that you cant see their eyeballs or with a name like rumsfeld. His allegiance is most likely a zionist one and not that of a true American.

[Edited by coolwhip on 04-14-2006 at 01:05 PM]
    Are you Hamas or Hezzbola?
    Seems your qualifications for hatred apply to Alan Combs and Mort Kondrakie...squinty eyed little bastards.
    Anyone who hates for so superficial reasons is to be disregarded as a flake.

I post quotes and links from people who agree with this administration all the time, however, we should only listen to those who disagree. That way no matter who is in office we will just go around in circles ad infinitum.

Let's say we change directions because someone disagrees, well now the people who agreed with the original plan disagree, so we should then listen to them and reverse our decisions again, etc. etc. etc. etc.......on into forever.

Shut up, sit down and enjoy the ride.

hey skewing. You usually post half way

Originally posted by skrewt
    I post quotes and links from people who agree with this administration all the time, however, we should only listen to those who disagree. That way no matter who is in office we will just go around in circles ad infinitum.

Let's say we change directions because someone disagrees, well now the people who agreed with the original plan disagree, so we should then listen to them and reverse our decisions again, etc. etc. etc. etc.......on into forever.

Intelligent thoughts. This shows that your nothing but a sucka$$ to jamey and GW.

Dont put words in my mouth when you have none in your head. I said that I did not like him nor do I trust him. Never said I hated him.

Exactly what admirable qualities do you see in this individual?
    -- Confucius

This crap happens every time there's a war. And naysayer lovers across the world fawn over them.

Fawn, rob, fawn. Yer good at it.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Re: hey skewing. You usually post half way

Originally posted by rob10
    Originally posted by skrewt

Intelligent thoughts. This shows that your nothing but a sucka$$ to jamey and GW.
    Actually, I'm a Pain in your ass.
    And will continue to be as long as you keep crying your rhetoric on this forum.

"Pain in your ass"

that just sounds wrong, especially coming from a homo-phobe, no?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast