Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rust Worries

My two cents

Blubby, you should have spoken up when you first noticed the bare metal. Still, the installer should unbolt the unit and apply touch up paint. Since it's on the bottom where it can't be seen, Rustoleum should be fine. If it's on the bottom edge, the correct color should be used. I can't imagaine that the manufacturer doesn't supply touch up paint.

Dougfamous, you should change your registration to "unprofessional member". To quote my daddy, machinist and high-school graduate, "I wouldn't do business with you for a five cent bag of peanuts." Obviously this was long ago when American workers had pride.

BUT more importantly, my last post had nothing to do with my install. With the exception on my rust concern and some transformer hum.

There is never an additional charge for transformer hum. So whats the problem. LOL

Originally posted by blubby
    And then when they run across an observant customer they call him a nit-picker and a whiner?
    "observant customer" - LOL. The meat of my post was to ask you why, if you're so observant, you didn't ask them to fix it BEFORE they bolted it down and installed it? You still haven't answered that.

BUT more importantly, my last post had nothing to do with my install. With the exception on my rust concern and some transformer hum, it was beautifully done and exceeded my every expectation. My issue is with the response given by dougfamous on 4/14, which I consider to be an unprofessional personal attack in response to a simple question.
    A simple question that will no doubt be the first of very many. All I am saying is that if I was the installer, I would've walked far away from you. From my point of view, you appear to be complaining about petty, minor issues that you will doubtless keep your installer running after.

If you took it personally, then maybe you should think it out.

Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun.

Re: My two cents

Originally posted by Tony0945
    Dougfamous, you should change your registration to "unprofessional member". To quote my daddy, machinist and high-school graduate, "I wouldn't do business with you for a five cent bag of peanuts." Obviously this was long ago when American workers had pride.
    I love you too sweetie!

Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the gun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12