+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: sight glass??

Post Likes
    I laughed my arse of when i saw one installed in a mitsubishi ductless split a while ago.. never gonna clear that puppy..

Post Likes
    like i said before. we use it to seperate us from the other guys. it costs 18 dollars. if your job cant afford less than 20 bux to prove u did it right....well i got nuttin for u

I am in an area of very few qualified and certified to do the job right. in the resi section.....how many journeyman fridge mechs you know?????? yah thats right not many.

the quality of work is pathetic.

Please, Please Please......keep the Factory Smoke in the Wires!!!!!

Is it Rum'Oclock yet???

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBacardi View Post
    like i said before. we use it to seperate us from the other guys. it costs 18 dollars. if your job cant afford less than 20 bux to prove u did it right....well i got nuttin for u

I am in an area of very few qualified and certified to do the job right. in the resi section.....how many journeyman fridge mechs you know?????? yah thats right not many.

the quality of work is pathetic.
    Not sure if that was directed at me, but i dont do resi, I install a SG in every job i do, but usually my liquid lines are bigger that your resi suction lines.. If you did know, on mitsubishi and most other ductless units the metering device.. exv or whatever it may be is in the condensing unit, therefore a sightglass in the "liquid line" is kinda funny to me... still neat to see the juice flowin... but thats about it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in