Artist depicts POTUS Obama

Came across my Email box... seems an artist (who is known for stark contrasts) painted his impression of BHO...

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2012/02...-constitution/
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Came across my search

http://www.babypicturesphotos.com/wp...aby-crying.jpg

analogy of a conservative

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Came across my Email box... seems an artist (who is known for stark contrasts) painted his impression of BHO...

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2012/02...-constitution/
    Good picture ga, it captures the true essence of Obama and all what he stands for. Thank you very much

"I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Seemingly anti american comments removed because I dont wish to get peoples blood boiling at the moment. But the comments were well intended..... its just that the majority of the ARP audience just doesnt get it.

http://www.mcnaughtonart.com/artwork...rtpiece_id=379

There's a lot more to this painting than just Obama.

Hmm

Shame that too much of America doesn't get it either.....
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

It also shows Clinton and both Roosevelts clapping Obama's action. LBJ, Nixon and JFK are looking on as are most of the others with grim faces and a few like Reagan and the early Presidents visibly upset.

Except for the fact that LBJ (the President of the "Great Society", Affirmative Action, destroyer of the 10th Amendment) is not clapping also, I think it is a fair and honest painting. That's how I see it.
    Last edited by glennac; 02-04-2012 at 10:08 PM.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Good picture ga, it captures the true essence of Obama and all what he stands for. Thank you very much

You are welcome Glenn.

The essence of the picture I appreciated is the arrogant look on BHO's face as he destroys everything this country was built on and stands for... while the folks who designed and built the country plead with him to think twice.

Kinda like something between a spoiled child-king or a robber-baron.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

If you move your mouse over each figure, it gives a brief footnote about their Presidency. That link should be required reading in every school in the country.
    The views and opinions posted here are my own. They do not reflect the corporate policies of my employer and will most likely get me fired at some point.