Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

A Parrot could be president

it really doesnt matter whos reading off the teleprompter , its the team of ADVISERS who make the decisions anyway.

Nothing new with that, it's always been that way

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Nothing new with that, it's always been that way
    No, it has not always been that way and you know it.

You are such a sheit stirrer manko!
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    No, it has not always been that way and you know it.

You are such a sheit stirrer manko!
    Advisors have always been important to Kings, queens, Presidents and Prime Ministers. Always.

We can use Pontius Pilot as an example, his advisors told him to let the Jews decide Jesus fate to prevent a rebellion.

I think snapper is talking about recent history....and besides, you're still a sheit stirrer.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    I think snapper is talking about recent history....and besides, you're still a sheit stirrer.
    I do seem to stir a response from you

No need to get defensive...if you don't like my opinion of you, you can always improve.
    -- Confucius

It's not my fault you set yourself up so easily

Come back when you have improved.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    I do seem to stir a response from you
    I have to say, while I usually disagree with you, I had to chuckle on this one!
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    I have to say, while I usually disagree with you, I had to chuckle on this one!
    I don't remember you voiceing an opinion, but it is nice to know that I have detractors

actor and script-reader? so, would an actor make a good president, maybe another Reagan?

funny, while out today, a guy flagged me down. said his car was out of gas, gauge quit, he was from out of town, could I help? "sure, hop in!" met an interesting guy. country boy, farmer, a big husky black self-described redneck. said he had been walking a while, went through a rough neighborhood, said those damn N-words wouldn't help, tried to sell him a rock, then threatened him, had their pants ready to fall off, "really got something wrong with 'em." said Obama is a joke and he never has had it so good moneywise since when Reagan was president.

as for me, I will stick with Ron Paul, but it was nice to see some diversity of opinion from such an unexpected quarter. ain't America grand?
    Pg. 324: "the powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences."
    Tragedy & Hope, by Carroll Quigley

Quote Originally Posted by Snapperhead View Post
    it really doesnt matter whos reading off the teleprompter , its the team of ADVISERS who make the decisions anyway.
    Well we do have an alien so why not a parrot. I think there should be a new law which requires all candidates for the office of President to prove they are a citizen of this country in every state they wish to run. Yeah.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast