Does Anyone have service manuals on these compressors that are on 30 HXA Chillers They are Caryle 06NA Style

Never seen an 06EN. Here is the 06E website for info. http://www.carlylecompressor.com/cor...TI1239,00.html
    Your poor planning does not constitute an emergency on my part!!!!

06NA Is a screw compressor

Ok its that 3 step screw. I don't have any links for that, only paper documents. There really is no service on these, they are disposables.
    Your poor planning does not constitute an emergency on my part!!!!

epic has a parts breakdown on o6n compressors. I have not seen any type of manual as far as teardown. those are really not meant to be overhauled in the field.

Abs and freonrick are correct. Yes Abs, its the 3 staged compressor and its the only compressor where we call the solenoid valves "loaders" instead of unloaders, because of the way they stoke when energized. These are not servicable compressors, so we do not have literature on "how to". The newer version of this compressor, model 06R, are servicable compressors. They are now on the market, but used in a different machine, the 30XA.

What exactly do you want to know about them, or that we may be able to help you with? The parts break down includes all the parts that are field servicable, like the oil solenoid, or the loaders, the oil check valve, internal oil filter, suction service flange, or even the high pressure schrader port. Let me know if you need a copy of that atleast?