Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Gulf Triple Whammy: Katrina, BP Spill, Obama Agenda

Obama's anti-drilling agenda was the worst possible solution to Gulf economic issues.

http://blog.heritage.org/2012/01/31/...nt=Google+Read
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    Obama's anti-drilling agenda was the worst possible solution to Gulf woes.

http://blog.heritage.org/2012/01/31/...nt=Google+Read
    Funny and some folks will still vote for this guy. They must be truly Marxist or way off beam is all I can say. Hard to understand why otherwise. But I am willing to listen if anyone would care to explain.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

So the impact of the oil spill doesn't count for much and Katrina didn't REALLY cause any damage. Yea it is just irresponsible to go slow after the biggest oil spill the Gulf has ever seen. Maybe if we would just keep up with current events "The Marxist" might just disprove some preconceived notions. http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politic...left-and-right
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

I'll say it right know that I will never lose a minute of sleep over any oil company losing any money or closing any doors. I guess if you worked for one of them it's time to find new work. Life goes on.

Hmmm...

I guess based on the wisdom of 'be careful'... that everyone should STOP going on cruise vacations... because one ship crashed and a couple dozen folks were killed. Lets not forget the HUGE number of folks who cruise every year.

And based on the reality of 911... everyone should NEVER fly again... because it is not safe.

How many folks have NEVER set foot on an airplane since 911 because it is not safe?

The same applies to oil production: Rather than see the glass half empty (the sign of someone who lives in fear); we need to look at the trillions and trillions of barrels of oil produced safely (the sign of rational business thinking).

There is NO risk free life. Any polecat who promises this is lieing through their teeth... and IMO anyone who believes it deserves what they get.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    So the impact of the oil spill doesn't count for much and Katrina didn't REALLY cause any damage. Yea it is just irresponsible to go slow after the biggest oil spill the Gulf has ever seen. Maybe if we would just keep up with current events "The Marxist" might just disprove some preconceived notions. http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politic...left-and-right
    Sure Katrina did the damage and the oil spill can't even compare to that. The two are not comparable in any sense except in a liberal mind I guess.

The shutting down of the oil in the Gulf has cost us thousands of well paid jobs and billions in lost revenue and taxes.

Obama is hell bent on destroying our country and he is doing a good job so far and everyone who is supporting him now must like it. That is all I can say.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by keeplearnin View Post
    I'll say it right know that I will never lose a minute of sleep over any oil company losing any money or closing any doors. I guess if you worked for one of them it's time to find new work. Life goes on.
    Obama's view of all jobs in this country.....I'll bet you don't walk to work though.....Typical Liberal attitude.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    Obama's view of all jobs in this country.....I'll bet you don't walk to work though.....Typical Liberal attitude.
    IMO BHO's view of jobs is: A tool to advance MY political career.

We as a people need to understand NO polecat (regardless of party or philosophy) cares about the citizens... all they care about is their careers. They only do things that make us feel good to get elected.

Take away the blind trust of polecats (as well as their only tool... spending others tax $$$'s to buy votes), and one will have a little sanity in govt.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

But its ok for China and Cuba to drill for oil in the gulf and its ok for Obama to give billions to Brazil for off shore drilling.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    But its ok for China and Cuba to drill for oil in the gulf and its ok for Obama to give billions to Brazil for off shore drilling.
    Yeah, that advances BHO's career in world politics... whoops...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Maybe I just don't understand, could someone explain to me why the President would want to destroy the country he is in charge of? Faux News and the righty's here seem to think there is some kind of plot by the majority (that's how elections work) of US citizens to cause harm to our country. Do you guys see how foolish this looks to the majority of the people living in this country. You might be right but from what I am hearing it all sounds like some kind of off the wall conspiracy theory - and the vast amount of people are not buying it. Even the opposition party can't make up its mind on how to combat the evil genius with a viable candidate.
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

You might be right but from what I am hearing it all sounds like some kind of off the wall conspiracy theory - and the vast amount of people are not buying it.
    No? Well, we'll see how they feel when Obama's three major initiatives so far, cap and trade, the stimulus package, and Obamacare will, in fact, not be featured in Obama's ads for re-election, but rather in the ads of his opponents as the exact reasons why he should not be re-elected.

It doesn't seem like a conspiracy to me to make some simple observations with regards to Obama's rather two-faced approach. Three years ago he called PAC donations "unamerican". He also claimed he would never accept such donations.

And now...

Is that a conspiracy or a bold face lie? Your call!
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

Maybe I just don't understand, could someone explain to me why the President would want to destroy the country he is in charge of? Faux News and the righty's here seem to think there is some kind of plot by the majority (that's how elections work) of US citizens to cause harm to our country. Do you guys see how foolish this looks to the majority of the people living in this country. You might be right but from what I am hearing it all sounds like some kind of off the wall conspiracy theory - and the vast amount of people are not buying it. Even the opposition party can't make up its mind on how to combat the evil genius with a viable candidate.
    Might want to take an objective look at poplecats... they are ALL crooked (both parties and both philosophies).

And yes, there is lots of history of POTUS's who have passed legislation that was destructive to the country. BTW: As I have stated repeatedly: Does not matter which party or which philosophy... they are ALL crooked. The best thing for the country is not trust ANY of them... and verify EVERYTHING they say and do.

History and the facts do not lie... unless spin is the goal. And if spin is the goal... well truth and accountability became secondary... in which case IMO the person who's mind is mired in spin and untruth is not a safe person to have voting... as they would vote for personal gain at the expense of the country in a minute.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast