+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: North Carolina H3 Class 1 Exam study questions

Post Likes
    Hey guys, I took my first trAining seminar with triad one two weeks ago in Raleigh and we spent most of the time doing load calls from manual n and j and also spent considerable time in the 2012 mech codes. But when discussing the Business Law portion of test the instructor was adamant in saying over and over, just read and memorize then do it again? THAT'S THREE BOOKS!! Does anyone have any

Post Likes
    Hey guys, I took my first training seminar two weeks ago in Raleigh and we spent most of the time doing load calcs and duct sizing which only accounts for 30% of practical test from manual n and j and also spent considerable time in the 2012 mech codes. But when discussing the Business Law portion of test the instructor was adamant in saying over and over, just read and memorize then do it again? THAT'S THREE BOOKS!! Does anyone have any pointers on how to study for something like this? Because I have spent one week (5hrs a night) in the business management book alone

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in