Lennox G71 becoming progressively louder

I have a Lennox G71 furnace, has just reached two years old. I run the fan on it full-time to keep air circulating, filtering, etc.

On initial install it was virtually silent, just as it is supposed to be. However, over the last couple of months, I have noticed the fan getting louder even though it is reporting the same CFM on the front panel as it always has. Some of the noise is a higher-pitched whine. If I "nudge" the furnace with my hip, the pitch changes.

Regular maintenance always performed. I thought these things were built to last and could handle me running the fan full-time. Maybe not?

have you changed the filter

Yes, of course. I have a yearly reminder set.

Just Opinion, This is the Ask Our Pro's or AOP forum. In order to post responses here, you must have verified qualifications and have been approved by the AOP Committee. Please see my signature line for links to register and review the AOP Forum Rules. Thank you. Your post will now be deleted. Further infractions may result in loss of posting privileges.
    Last edited by beenthere; 02-03-2012 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Corrected names in warning

could be the blower door not sealed tightly causing a whistle/whine. usually requires bending the tabs on the back of the blower door a bit to make a tighter seal. Sometimes this happens to me when I remove the door to complete a maintenance and it loosens the tabs in the process causing the whistle.