Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
    "It was an enormous mistake for us to try and occupy that country (Iraq) after June 2003." "We have to pull back and we have to recognize it."

Newt Gingrich speaking before students and faculty at the University of South Dakota

http://argusleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll...73241249582758
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Originally posted by geerair
    "It was an enormous mistake for us to try and occupy that country (Iraq) after June 2003." "We have to pull back and we have to recognize it."

Newt Gingrich speaking before students and faculty at the University of South Dakota

http://argusleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll...73241249582758
    So now he's credible in your eyes?
    I'll remember this during the upcoming elections and quote him often now that I know you respect his opinion.

that's all you got?

cough...turtle...cough.

Yeah Geer. That all you got. You didn't mention his dying wife or anything.

http://newt.org/backpage.asp?art=2921

I've been waiting for 4 hours to shove this down geer's throat.

Choke on it, geer!

BWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

What say you now geer?
    You might wanna' stick to meaningless polls.

Originally posted by bootlen

Choke on it, geer!

Gee, boots, you waited 4 hours for me. I'm flattered.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Choke on it, geer!

Gee, boots, you waited 4 hours for me. I'm flattered.
    I can understand that. It's easy to flatter you.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Originally posted by chillbilly
    What say you now geer?
    I say you boys better stay away from county fairs because you will get plucked clean. I'd say you boys are the greenest of the green rubes.

Newtie is a politician. He has a well developed skill of talking out of both sides of his mouth.

If you will notice the excerpt on Newties' website does not include the quotes that were in the Argus Leader article. Why? Because Newtie knew he couldn't spin away the clear meaning of those quotes.

See rubes, Newtie was speaking in South Dakota, a place not exactly known as the media capital of America. He figured his remarks would limited to the local paper and not receive national attention.

He was wrong. The article was picked up and within hours the wingnut websites were in full cries of "Burn Newtie at the stake."

Well, Newtie hasn't been a politician all these years without learning a few tricks. He put up a particulary misleading excerpt from his speech to mollify his wingnut base figuring they are congenitally ignorant enough to buy wht he is selling. To seal the deal he conventiently ignored the quotes in the Argus Leader article

Also note that his bullet points do not contradict the Argus Leader quotes.

Newtie is skillfull at the media game. Of course a gaggle of rubes like you boys will eat up his tricks with a spoon.

Look at poor old Bootie, just delirious with excitement like a kid on Christmas. Had trouble holding his water for four hours over what Newtie had posted. Then posted his gullibility for all to see. Got taken in like a hick on the Midway and didn't even realize it.

Then there is chilly. Even worse, he sucks up Bootie's post like tasty soup. Now there is a double rube for you.

Boys, do yourselves a favor and curb your gullibility. Newtie is a politician, he eats hicks like you for breakfast.

Chapman Cohen

Newt for Pres. in 08
    Saddle Up!

Originally posted by -80guru
    Newt for Pres. in 08
    Exactly.

Chapman Cohen

I can understand that. It's easy to flatter you.
    I bet you say that to all the boys.

[Edited by geerair on 04-11-2006 at 11:53 PM]

Chapman Cohen

Originally posted by chillbilly
    What say you now geer?
    I say you boys better stay away from county fairs because you will get plucked clean. I'd say you boys are the greenest of the green rubes.

Newtie is a politician. He has a well developed skill of talking out of both sides of his mouth.

If you will notice the excerpt on Newties' website does not include the quotes that were in the Argus Leader article. Why? Because Newtie knew he couldn't spin away the clear meaning of those quotes.

See rubes, Newtie was speaking in South Dakota, a place not exactly known as the media capital of America. He figured his remarks would limited to the local paper and not receive national attention.

He was wrong. The article was picked up and within hours the wingnut websites were in full cries of "Burn Newtie at the stake."

Well, Newtie hasn't been a politician all these years without learning a few tricks. He put up a particulary misleading excerpt from his speech to mollify his wingnut base figuring they are congenitally ignorant enough to buy wht he is selling. To seal the deal he conventiently ignored the quotes in the Argus Leader article

Also note that his bullet points do not contradict the Argus Leader quotes.

Newtie is skillfull at the media game. Of course a gaggle of rubes like you boys will eat up his tricks with a spoon.

Look at poor old Bootie, just delirious with excitement like a kid on Christmas. Had trouble holding his water for four hours over what Newtie had posted. Then posted his gullibility for all to see. Got taken in like a hick on the Midway and didn't even realize it.

Then there is chilly. Even worse, he sucks up Bootie's post like tasty soup. Now there is a double rube for you.

Boys, do yourselves a favor and curb your gullibility. Newtie is a politician, he eats hicks like you for breakfast.

I'd say this is an excellent example of your "well thought out and heavily researched" posting.

Geer is once again shown to be lacking.

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast