Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Texas has legalized incest
    Maybe we could get him to pay us to keep his daughter satisfied until this all get through the courts, we sure would not want him to add incest to his crimes.

__________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

This article reveals the states which have the strongest laws against DUI offenders, as well as the weakest penalties for DUI. Arizona’s strong enforcement against DUI has resulted in fewer alcohol-related accidents, while California’s liberal measures against DUI offenders has resulted in dangerously high rates of drunk driving incidents and fatalities. Even the richest and millionaires can't escape from this.

When a person seeks for justice, he can have it. It only shows that rich people can't escape from that cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bill View Post
    Never heard anything about this until today,
    but I don't watch much news.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...sh-2932135.php
    Yep its old news. John Goodman will die in prison as his low bid junk is peddled to the masses.

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Yep its old news. John Goodman will die in prison as his low bid junk is peddled to the masses.
    was there a decision in this matter? or are you speculating
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

I see the goodcrap fortune has raised quite the moral fellow. And now he sold out to Daikin so he is sitting even prettier. Not sure if we can talk too much bad about them here. They are a huge sponsor to this site no? LOL. I agree with the PP though. He could have just paid off this poor family instead of being a greedy SOB.
    I will believe that the government is broke when the welfare checks start bouncing!!

Who John Goodman dates and whatever laws he breaks has no bearing on Goodman the co, because he hasn't owned Or controlled Goodman for years - a private capital holdings group does. Or did until they (not John Goodman) sold out to Daikin.
    WHY?

Quote Originally Posted by Special Ed View Post
    Who John Goodman dates and whatever laws he breaks has no bearing on Goodman the co, because he hasn't owned Or controlled Goodman for years - a private capital holdings group does. Or did until they (not John Goodman) sold out to Daikin.
    Ah yeah you're right. I did forget that. Either way. The company has lost its way and obviously and so has this fellow. It's a shame.
    I will believe that the government is broke when the welfare checks start bouncing!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12