Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Houston millionaire sued in fatal Florida crash adopts girlfriend

Never heard anything about this until today, but I don't watch much news.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...sh-2932135.php
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Wow, sex, death and Goodman bashing all in one thread.

seems pretty slimey

Texas has legalized incest

a classic case of what happens when children don't earn their money.
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    a classic case of what happens when children don't earn their money.
    You have that right! he could have just compensated the family of the driver "he killed" by his wrong actions, and moved on, but he is being a hard headed punk.
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Hell if he was a U.S. Senator he would "get away with it" without so much as "sorry"

In 2003 Congressman Bill (Wild Bill) Janklow ran a stop sign and killed Motorcyclist Randy Scott, he was subsequently convicted of Second degree Manslaughter and served 100 days in jail, but after 30 days was released for several hours each day to serve community service.

the real pisser is he was deemed to be "working" in his capacity as a US congressman and therefore could not be sued for negligent homicide

The Scott Family sued the US government for 25 million, but settled for 1 million.

Goodman will probably settle out of court for a few million and be on his way to his next Polo match

Goodman will probably settle out of court for a few million and be on his way to his next Polo match
    My old Grampa used to tell me that rich folks don't have the ability to think logically, I am beginning to believe this more and more everyday.

Hell if he was a U.S. Senator he would "get away with it" without so much as "sorry"

In 2003 Congressman Bill (Wild Bill) Janklow ran a stop sign and killed Motorcyclist Randy Scott, he was subsequently convicted of Second degree Manslaughter and served 100 days in jail, but after 30 days was released for several hours each day to serve community service.

the real pisser is he was deemed to be "working" in his capacity as a US congressman and therefore could not be sued for negligent homicide

The Scott Family sued the US government for 25 million, but settled for 1 million.

At first I thought you were talking about Ted Kennedy.

Quote Originally Posted by mlstark View Post
    At first I thought you were talking about Ted Kennedy.
    Teddy never went jail

How about Rockers?

Vince Neil of Motley Crue openly admits that he bought his way out of jail.

Here are the details of his 1984 drunken incident that killed one and seriously injured several others. As a footnote he was recently arrested in Las Vegas and sentenced to two weeks for, you guessed it DUI. Money Talks.

In late 1984, Finnish hard rock band Hanoi Rocks was on their second American tour and a first one ever to reach California. The two gigs meant to be held in Los Angeles sold out in twenty minutes. On the day they arrived in Los Angeles, December 8, Hanoi Rocks drummer Nicholas "Razzle" Dingley and the other members of the band (with the exception of singer Michael Monroe, who was recovering from a fractured ankle) visited Neil's home and spent the day at Redondo Beach. After partying for hours, Neil and Razzle decided to take a trip to a local liquor store in Neil's De Tomaso Pantera. Neil, who was drunk, lost control of the car and hit an oncoming vehicle. The two occupants of the other car were seriously injured and suffered brain damage,[21] and Dingley was killed. Neil was charged with vehicular manslaughter and driving under the influence of alcohol in connection with the crash. His blood alcohol level was 0.17, well above the California legal limit at that time of 0.10.[22] In July 1986, Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Edward Hinz, Jr. sentenced Neil to 30 days in jail, five years probation, $2.6 million in restitution to the victims of the crash and 200 hours of community service. Neil got out of jail in 15 days for good behavior;

Here's another one of the elites that have a problem with drinking and driving.

http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog...-texas-for-dui

Quote Originally Posted by AC5096 View Post
    Here's another one of the elites that have a problem with drinking and driving.

http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog...-texas-for-dui
    I need to get more money in the bank.......just in case

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast