Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I'm not sure I'd vote for someone that stashes money in Switzerland and the Cayman islands.
    Tracers work both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    I'm not sure I'd vote for someone that stashes money in Switzerland and the Cayman islands.
    I would

Quote Originally Posted by k-fridge View Post
    Granted it's a long time until the election, but...

http://campaign2012.washingtonexamin...ma-loss/352881
    Is this a poll that pits Obama against Romney or Gingrich?

It appears to be an approval poll and slanted to make it seem as though all these states will go red.

Guess we will see in November if by that time the conservatives have not torn each other to bits and they were actually able to come up with a viable candidate.

Obama might be worried, but his ZOMBIES don't seem to be...
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    Is this a poll that pits Obama against Romney or Gingrich?

It appears to be an approval poll and slanted to make it seem as though all these states will go red.

Guess we will see in November if by that time the conservatives have not torn each other to bits and they were actually able to come up with a viable candidate.
    Perhaps clicking on the link and reading the article will yield answers to your questions.

Perhaps clicking on the link and reading the article will yield answers to your questions.
    I did that.

Just wanted others who do not read it to realize that it is not an actual Republican vs Democrat poll.

Even though it appears as though the Republican Party is winning in all these states.

That is simply not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by mcjo tech View Post
    I did that.

Just wanted others who do not read it to realize that it is not an actual Republican vs Democrat poll.

Even though it appears as though the Republican Party is winning in all these states.

That is simply not the case.
    There are some other dynamics that aren't being discussed a lot. For example, several red states picked up electoral votes after the last census.

Obama's high negatives seem pretty solid, which indicates about half of the electorate will not vote for him.

There's still a lot hinging on how the GOP nomination turns out; but regardless of that, Obama is in trouble.

There are some other dynamics that aren't being discussed a lot. For example, several red states picked up electoral votes after the last census.

Obama's high negatives seem pretty solid, which indicates about half of the electorate will not vote for him.

There's still a lot hinging on how the GOP nomination turns out; but regardless of that, Obama is in trouble.

I'm sure that Mitt or Newts negatives are also pretty solid as you say.

Not the way us Dems see it.

The Repubs are the ones in trouble.

We will see in November.

it's BS everything is going in Obama's favor and he hasn't started campaigning yet.

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    I would
    Why? It's often used as a tax dodge. Not to say Mitt would do that.
    Tracers work both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike View Post
    it's BS everything is going in Obama's favor and he hasn't started campaigning yet.
    I respectfully disagree there wolfie. I think the majority of Americans still believe in our country and not Marxism.

Most now realize that is what Obama stands for including lots of folks who voted for him simply because of his race. That is my opinion and I'm sticking with it.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

I respectfully disagree there wolfie. I think the majority of Americans still believe in our country and not Marxism.
    th majority of Americans think Marxism was invented by Groucho

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast