Hi guys... I have an 09 model RTAC200 that is giving me a hard time. Compressor 2 squeals when unloaded, but not all the time. It'll be running smooth, and out of the blue make this loud whining noise, which it will do over and over again. Once the chiller loads up over 50% this goes away, but the compressor is still noticeably louder than the other circuit, or second chiller. In this circuit, I have had to change the refrigerant liquid level sensor twice, first one went bad and the factory sent me a bad replacement. I have also had to clean the strainer in the oil scavenging line 4 times. I am wondering if the oil filter needs to be replaced. Oil level is fine.. I do have a low discharge superheat at all load levels though. Also, the compressor is sweating almost all the way through. That makes me think I have a bad shaft seal and liquid is bypassing, or lack of oil to make the seal between the male and female screws. The machine does not trip out for any reason. What do you guys think?

Here's a vid of the noise...