Page 1 of 10 12345678 ... LastLast
    I don't know if this has been discussed on here yet, but my church and a bunch of others have a real problem with a cetain babtist group, led by Shirley Roeper. She and others take it apon themselves to protest military funurals calling them, "dead whores" and making comments like, "Thank God for 9/11" and "Thank God for Aids" and ect. I was wondering what some of your views were on these people. To see for yourself here is the website.

http://www.godhatesfags.com

They are the worst of the hate groups. They use the name of God to spew out their hatred and bile attitudes towards those that Jesus has promised eternal life to if they come to Him.

I am glad to see that some states are providing protection for the funerals to be able to be held in dignity, without these hate mongers disrupting them. They are the epitamy of evil and do not in the least represent anything from God.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I agree, they are 5 point calvanist. Very upsetting to many. She litigates the bible everwhere, especially on radio.

I think GA in the last legislative session passed a law against doing that.

They are calling themselves "Baptist" but I don't think they are condoned by them at all. They could have just as easily called themselves anything else.

this lady got 15 minutes on a local afternoon public radio show here in Metro Detroit about a week or so ago. Wow.

Why on earth don't someone burn their church down instead of the faithful peaceful ones that recently were?

She is whacked. She's crazy as a loon..

And the anti-religion bunch uses these folks as ammunition against Christianity in general. It makes people even more cynical than they are already.

Muslims are not the only religion that have fanatics and radicals. If only such extreme groups would use their energy for peace or positive work.
    meanwhile, back at the ranch.....

http://www.cnsnews.com/cns/video/200...estMontage.wvx

Watch this. A motorcycle gang shows up.

Senior Tech Guest
    Originally posted by James 3528
    http://www.cnsnews.com/cns/video/200...estMontage.wvx

Watch this. A motorcycle gang shows up.

States that page is no longer available?

I would have liked to of seen a good curb stomping

Senior Tech Guest
    Fanatics...I'm an easy going guy but I would've liked to see some of the protestors get introduced face first to the hot tailpipe of one of those Harleys...

Hate groups do not represent Christianity any more than terrorists and fanatics represent Muslims.
    Hate in the name of God?? Any intelligent and reasonable person could distinguish between hate and bonafide religion.

Page 1 of 10 12345678 ... LastLast