+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pittsburgh for the weekend need help

Post Likes

Cool Pittsburgh for the weekend need help

Hey guys Im flying into pittsburgh for two pens games on the feb 10-11-12- weekend . is there any thing you would highly recommend doing. Restaurants we should hit. These are four 35 year old guys going to party any pubs bars etc. if anyone happens to know mario or sid please tell them well be stopping by. Thanks for any help. cheers
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take...

Post Likes
    fatheads 18th and carson st in southside of pgh- great food and selections of beer- if you dont like that place walk another 20 or 30 ft to the next bar..probably over 150 bars in the southside of pgh

Post Likes
    Bettis Grille on North shore by the stadiums . Always good food ,service,crowds. Sports Bar,of course!
    Bob O. 84,Pa.

Post Likes
    tell the cab driver you want to go to the southside. a bar every 50 feet for miles.

there is also station square. grand concours is a great upscale restaurant and there quite a few other restaurants and clubs.
    IV IV IX

use your head for something other than a hat rack.......Gerry

We have freedom because somebody fought for it.
    We keep it because we are willing to fight for it.
    We lose it because we are not willing to fight for it.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bobelectric View Post
    Bettis Grille on North shore by the stadiums . Always good food ,service,crowds. Sports Bar,of course!
    i love that place!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Make sure you go up to Mt. Washington for a fantastic view of the city, lot of scenic overlooks at the top. You can ride up on the incline which is very old but still operating. You could get a good dinner up there at the Georgetown Inn or Lamont, kinda pricey but not that bad.

Not a lot to do downtown, like the guys said, South Side, nearby at the South Side Works there is a Hoffbrau house which is a lot of fun, Station Square is cool, at some point go Primantis in the Strip District for a classic sammich, also morning shopping in the Strip District is neat, lot of different stores and vendors.
    Where you staying?
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

Post Likes

Cool thanks guys

We are staying at the marriott near the hockey arena. Thats all I know. I appreciate all the info. And beware I will be checking out all your work, i cant help myself checking out the mechanical of all those bars and pubs.
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take...

Post Likes
    Stay out of the hill district.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in