Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Don't forget the benefit of being offered crack to put some "Freezone" in an air conditioner.
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss78 View Post
    First day on a new job & had just moved there, in Las Vegas, sent to Mt. Hood & Charleston. Was informed the cops call this area the guns and knives club.

3 days later while changing a compressor in roughly the same area, three swat vehicles rolled around the corner and kicked in the door 2 houses down.

Old hotel, wish I knew where it was in vegas, turned section 8 had window shakers. Had one guy working, the other watching. Parked around the back of the place I was staying a guy ran up to me and said man don't leave this parked here they will steal everything you own before you get done, he kindly watched my van for me for $5, I offered. At the same place a man and a woman got into an argument, woman punched the guy in his face, so he slammed her on the ground, cops came and they both went to jail. Went back to the office and told the dispatcher and the owner that if I was sent back there that I would be dropping my van off.

At a 7-11 on Charleston in LV, my dad was told by the manager to leave, he didn't care about what they had called in. My dad told them, but it is your policy that we go by a certain time. The manager informed him that the last 3 saturday nights there had been shooting in his parking lot. needless to say, he left and returned in the morning.

Don't do that anymore, work on markets, some can be in the ghetto, but still seems safer.
    ive worked from one end of charleston to the other many times
    & have never had any problems. there was only one section of town i
    wouldnt go to un armed & that was the old gersh. park area.
    im regularily behind the stratosphere & have never had a problem there &
    the news & cops call that the naked city. you
    must be fairly new to our fair city.

Quote Originally Posted by marvin View Post
    ive worked from one end of charleston to the other many times
    & have never had any problems. there was only one section of town i
    wouldnt go to un armed & that was the old gersh. park area.
    im regularily behind the stratosphere & have never had a problem there &
    the news & cops call that the naked city. you
    must be fairly new to our fair city.
    I got jumped in naked city once dude hit me over the head with a brick, as my knees where buckling I fell into a tree and stayed on my feet. As I stood up I started to rush the guy and my wife grabs me and tells me to get int the truck I ran to the truck and got out of there. Naked city ain't no joke.

ive heard that story before but ill be over there on baltimore st tomarrow eve. around 5 pm for a couple of hours & really dont expect any problems &
    besides being old & white & no speak espanol i get treated pretty good over there.

Quote Originally Posted by marvin View Post
    ive heard that story before but ill be over there on baltimore st tomarrow eve. around 5 pm for a couple of hours & really dont expect any problems &
    besides being old & white & no speak espanol i get treated pretty good over there.
    Day time always safer than night. Oh and it helps to not be buying any illegal substances.

starts getting dark over there around noon anymore & i
    have about 3 hrs of work to do so wont be rolling out until around 900
    pm.

I dont deal with anything like detroit or st louis but Harrisburg has its ghetto like anywhere else. Our company is pretty decent about letting you decide for yourself if you wanna run the call. Whenever im walking through the rough areas i take my .38 from the glove box and put it in my tool bag. When im walking down the sidewalk with my bag on my shoulder my hand is on the gun. No one better even bump into me or theyre getting a hollow point to the noggen.

Quote Originally Posted by bowhunter86 View Post
    I dont deal with anything like detroit or st louis but Harrisburg has its ghetto like anywhere else. Our company is pretty decent about letting you decide for yourself if you wanna run the call. Whenever im walking through the rough areas i take my .38 from the glove box and put it in my tool bag. When im walking down the sidewalk with my bag on my shoulder my hand is on the gun. No one better even bump into me or theyre getting a hollow point to the noggen.
    ouch. I aint bumpin into you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123