Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Confused

Big wig at Homeland Security, hard to believe. Watched the testimony from the boy yesterday before a congressional panel. Tough to watch at times, what happened to the kid.
    Now today, Doyle, a big shot at HS, gets busted tyring to lure a 14 year old girl, who was really a fed.
    I got a big problem with the whole "homeland security" thing anyway. All this talk of the homeland or shall we say, motherland....hmmmmm now who else used terms like that I wonder?
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Angry

watched one of them bastards get caught on tv...they showed the sting operation and he was sure enough busted.......sick bastards in this world i am telling you!!!!!!!!!!!!!they shoot shoot those sick MOTHERF#CKERS....just my opionion

Shoot them, Shoot them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Diceman

I got a big problem with the whole "homeland security" thing anyway. All this talk of the homeland or shall we say, motherland....hmmmmm now who else used terms like that I wonder?
    lol mother russia, think about where the fatherland was

I'd happiliy support a bullet tax to pay for the extermination of these bastards
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

Homeland Security, on the job again.
    So who is watching them??
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Big wig at Homeland Security, hard to believe. Watched the testimony from the boy yesterday before a congressional panel. Tough to watch at times, what happened to the kid.
    Now today, Doyle, a big shot at HS, gets busted tyring to lure a 14 year old girl, who was really a fed.

You have a big problem if you equate this to a Government Agency. I think Hillary paid a woman that was attacked by her husband about $100,000 to settle a lawsuit and there was another one or two that charged rape. Then you have a sitting Senator that drowned a woman, then waited till the next day to report it. None of you bleeding hearts stepped forward equating any of that with the government not to mention trying to make a piss poor link to Hitler.

To liberals, their politics doesn't need morals (gay marriage, abortion on demand, beat up on the boy scouts, don't wear a red white and blue shirt to school, blah blah blah) but when it comes to someone else's morals, then it's political. This thread proves that.

Libbies like Dice will take any chance they can to take pot shots at the President and our current administration just because it is not who they wanted in offic. Just another show of disrespect for our government and the multitudes of Americans that voted for it.

As for the perv...he would not have been caught if it were not for the tighter security that our country is currently under.

Had this happened to a Democrat, Dice and his ilk would be screaming foul for the way the information was gathered to catch him.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    Libbies like Dice will take any chance they can to take pot shots at the President and our current administration just because it is not who they wanted in offic. Just another show of disrespect for our government and the multitudes of Americans that voted for it.

As for the perv...he would not have been caught if it were not for the tighter security that our country is currently under.

Had this happened to a Democrat, Dice and his ilk would be screaming foul for the way the information was gathered to catch him.
    Geer just tried the same cheap shot in the ARP section raising the morality flag and a leap at pointing some thing at GW. I tucked him away as usual.

There's pervs and sick M F'ers in all walks of life, regardless of title or position. Freaking scary. I scare myself thinking about what I'd do if that happened to a member of my family....I'd probably be put away for a long time if caught.
    If everything was always done "by the book"....the book would never change.

Well if it was really a fed, I wouldn't mind, It was florida county law efforcement that busted him. so yeah who's watching the folks watching us? Where is the oversight. Not that congress is qualified to oversee anyone.

Liberal or conservative, Dice is on the money here. And for all that hootin James (you could be jsut stiring it up I don't know) you have to say he should be shot and made an example of. Now if GW did that I would regain faith in him. As the front man for the presidential cabinet, everyone has to admit that he is a poor president. Hell I'd rather have a guy in office that regualrly recieves falachio in an affair than a guy that throws up on foreign dignitaries, walks out the worng door after confrences to find them locked, stammers at every eord except those sadi in animosity or hate ofr others, he was very clear about attacking people wasn't he now?. has a vice that shot his hunting buddy and had admmited he was drinking, a mad black woman at his side (the only oone with some gonads up there) and yes the HS appointes that are child predators, FEMA dirrectors that don't know JACK about emergency responce (hell I think any HVAc service manager would have know better than that guy, and I bet the pumps would have worked too, ), all the while preaching gay marriage is wrong, Dictatorship is wrong, Terrorism is an evil that struck out at us for no reason, what else. they set a real good example of do as we say do and not as we do. The first no no of leadership. Now if they eat this sick puppy up like the animal he is then I would at leasdt recognize that they know right and wrong, now I'm not convinced they know right as is the common interpretation.

And another molester..

Another woman teacher had sex with a 13 year old boy 28 time inside of 1 week... LOL.. Must be a tired kid!!!!

This time the teacher is fat and ugly.. I bet she does hard time.. (no pun intended!!!)

Originally posted by James 3528

Geer just tried the same cheap shot in the ARP section raising the morality flag and a leap at pointing some thing at GW. I tucked him away as usual.
    Bawhahahahah, you bailed as usual.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast