Thread: Undercover Boss

Undercover Boss

Just wondering if anyone knows the 14 code of values that they were talking about in the latest Undercover Boss show last Sunday.

Are they like the Robert Fulghum book; ALL I REALLY NEED TO KNOW I LEARNED IN KINDERGARTEN

- Share everything.
    - Play fair.
    - Don't hit people.
    - Put things back where you found them.
    - Clean up your own mess.
    - Don't take things that aren't yours.
    - Say you're sorry when you hurt somebody.
    - Wash your hands before you eat.
    - Flush the toilet...

or is there some substance that could help every service company better the industry as a whole.

Call your local Mr Appliance dealer and ask him. I was actually impressed the a/c guy had a vac. pump and fire ext. on the job.

Smile

The appliance Tech called the oven sensor a thermostat. The sensor was prehung for her. Checked the old sensor after replacing it. I was not impressed. The whole segment seemed too be a lot of fluff without much technical ability.

Quote Originally Posted by frigeman View Post
    The whole segment seemed too be a lot of fluff without much technical ability.
    Isn't that what the masses want, some fluff and pretend like they know something?

Did it ever occur to you geniuses that maybe she'd already checked it out before "Undercover Boss"? Remember, when she got there the tech had already been there for we have no way of knowing how long. I'm shocked & amazed that you guys aren't willing to give that girl a little credit.... Y'all feelin' a little threatened?

Anyway, I'm not sure what those 14 steps are but from what some of the other places she visited said I can gather that they could be strangely similar to Clockwork's.
    WHY?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Special Ed View Post
    Did it ever occur to you geniuses that maybe she'd already checked it out before "Undercover Boss"? Remember, when she got there the tech had already been there for we have no way of knowing how long. I'm shocked & amazed that you guys aren't willing to give that girl a little credit.... Y'all feelin' a little threatened?

Anyway, I'm not sure what those 14 steps are but from what some of the other places she visited said I can gather that they could be strangely similar to Clockwork's.

I give her kuddos for having the grit to be a female tech. No problem there. Its just that the encounters they showed is nothing like it is in the real world.

For instance after replacing a oven sensor its necessary too temperature test the unit.

That could have been done just not shown in the time allowed.