Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Everybody has an opinion but if you drain a bundle there most likely will be water inside somewhere not all will drain , and if you leave water in and circulate pumps this will help but it ain't the holy grail either you sure as hell better have a set of refrigeration gauges on that machine reading the pressures and saturation temperatures and when they drop to near freezing or hear there about you had better stop what your doing like removing gas and let that pressure and temperature rise up before you start this process over again.
    Arguing with your Boss is like wrestling with a pig in
    mud.
    After a while you realize that while you are getting
    dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.

It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it
    creative problem solving.

25 years ago we had Bob Hope , Steve Jobs , and Johnny Cash today we have no Hope no Jobs and no Cash !
    I can fix broke but i can't fix stupid !

Quote Originally Posted by york56 View Post
    Everybody has an opinion but if you drain a bundle there most likely will be water inside somewhere not all will drain , and if you leave water in and circulate pumps this will help but it ain't the holy grail either you sure as hell better have a set of refrigeration gauges on that machine reading the pressures and saturation temperatures and when they drop to near freezing or hear there about you had better stop what your doing like removing gas and let that pressure and temperature rise up before you start this process over again.
    The more I hear about 3rd parties doing this I kringe.
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

Hell it just keeps us all working , ignorance isn't there fault stupidity is !
    mud.

25 years ago we had Bob Hope , Steve Jobs , and Johnny Cash today we have no Hope no Jobs and no Cash !

Quote Originally Posted by york56 View Post
    Hell it just keeps us all working , ignorance isn't there fault stupidity is !
    Yeah but they never own it.
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

True dat were like the janitors they make the mess and we clean it up , kinda reminds me of that JayZ song with my version to it ( that sh$# crack !)
    mud.

York H Oil replacement frequency in YR chiller

Hi.,

What is the recommended replacement interval of York H oil in York YR screw chiller. Is abnormal sound in chiller is an indication of degraded oil. What are the symptoms that indicates the replacement criteria for York H oil. (other than color, viscosity etc.,)

regards,

Bala.

Quote Originally Posted by balapmurugan View Post
    Hi.,

What is the recommended replacement interval of York H oil in York YR screw chiller. Is abnormal sound in chiller is an indication of degraded oil. What are the symptoms that indicates the replacement criteria for York H oil. (other than color, viscosity etc.,)

regards,

Bala.
    Oil analysis by qualified laboratory.

1. Leaking tubes can be caused by corrosive water. You may wasn't to check on that.
    2. While recovering refrigerant, it us good practice to run the water pump or you face the risk if frozen tube which will crack and leak.
    3. You may put spot lights on the compressor to remove moisture in the motor winding, but in your case, I doubt it will be useful. For your bearings, I really think you change it as you don't want to face a seized compressor some time down the road.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12