Hmm

Does anyone have a pdf or link to the manual for BAYSENSO19B Thermostat manual? Customer complaint the filter change is alarming. Plus the unit Trane Voyeger does not go in "test mode" only the fan. It worked fine last summer. Thanks in advance!

get rid of that trane tstat.install a cti board & a honeywell chronotherm stat.
    as far as the test mode.are u holding the jumper wire long enough across the test terminals to start the test mode.also make sure the terminals have a good connection.in the past i have had to clean the terminals on ltb-14.if that doesn't work try adding the correct resistance with resistors or a decade box.

Hmm BAYSENSO19B Thermostat manual

Thanks 697! Thats a good plan B. I can appear knowledgeable to the customer if I just clear out the alarm. Nothing on Trane's site about BAYSENSO19B. They seem to be as mystified as I am! (subject not found, would you like to search another topic?) I'll try to clean the terminals and use an appropriate resistor!

pushing the erase button should reset check filter icon if you go into options menu you can disable it and the buzzer also option 12 is filter option 16 is buzzer I will have to check tommorrow but I think you get into options menuby holding down fan and mode button for 10 secs not sure without checking instructions

I almost forgot if the unit has reliatel in it it will have hook up on board UCM for conventional tstat

If you haven't already changed it out, call you local Trane office and ask for installation manual SENS-IN-1D

i can email you the installation manual.

Could you please send me a copy of the manual as soon as you have a chance...I've been beating myself up looking for any info on making this unit work while sweating it out with the a/c off. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Smiling Al View Post
    Could you please send me a copy of the manual as soon as you have a chance...I've been beating myself up looking for any info on making this unit work while sweating it out with the a/c off. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Quote Originally Posted by ;1065670
    get rid of that trane tstat.install a cti board & a honeywell chronotherm stat.

nope dont do that, them cti's burnup resistors way to fast!