+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dayton -- The brand preferred by most....

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Nice to see he has some 'good gear' ;-)

Cheers

Richard

Post Likes

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bad boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    .................................................. ......................
    ---------Holland aint flat !!! it is hollow !----------- first thing my mommy told me was : learn to swim

Post Likes
    is that saddam's spider hole?

Post Likes
    Hey, that was where I live! That was a huge drug bust and the guy got caught because of the electric bill of all things. I think the had service and had tapped into a nearby transformer for extra service. It was on the news for a while. I didnt know it had actually made news elsewhere. I thought the blast door was pretty darn cool.

Post Likes
    I wonder who did the AH installs

Up here you hear about grow-OPs being taken down fairly frequently. They are usually hosted in houses that have been rented, but in one strange case a major brewery had sold (or rented) its shut down factory to a bunch who converted it to possibly the largest growing operation we have seen.

They always get them with the power usage. You would think how well known that is and that given how much someone spent on this operation, they could afford a 30kW disel or gas generator set and trucked the fuel in for it.

Post Likes

power consumption

if those guys were smart they could figure out a led grew lamp set up like this http://www.ledtronics.com/ds/plantled/default.asp
    but not that small just figure out what different types of leds are used

Post Likes
    HOLY CRAP that is cool but why spend all that money to grow tomatoe plants

Also LED have the wrong wave length for growning plants also if you tried LEDs the plants would just die

Post Likes
    hey gotta give em credit ... it is a nice setup

Post Likes
    Remember the Cheetos and Funions on the next service call.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by hvac wiz 33
    hey gotta give em credit ... it is a nice setup
    heck yeah that is a nice set up figure all the time and money spent in that tunnel regardless of everything else

I am not a drug type person at all but that is a sweet set up

Post Likes
    Maybe this belongs on the Wall of Pride instead? :P

Post Likes
    WoW!

What's the story behind the pics?

Post Likes
    i used to do the PM on that place. i used to sell his dirty filters for 1000 bucks. the re-selling of filters is not wrong.... is it?

Post Likes
    If you left the dirty filters out in the rain, would they start sprouting? If so, you've got yourself one heck of a business.

Post Likes
    There was a very large beer brewery that closed down in ontario canada a few years back.

Some smart fellas decided to lease it and run a grow ops.

It never did make it to the beer stores

They're hard to find. They make a ton of money. And if you get caught, chances are the penalty won't be too severe.

According to Detective Staff Sergeant Rick Barnum, those are three major reasons Canada has a problem with indoor marijuana farms - or marijuana grow-ops.

A photo of the marijuana-growing operation in the former Molson brewery in Barrie Ont., is shown in this Jan.12, 2004 file photo. (CP Photo/Tobin Grimshaw)
    Barnum was involved in the biggest bust of a marijuana grow-op in Canadian history on Jan. 12, 2004. Police seized 30,000 plants that would have produced marijuana worth $30 million on the streets. The operation was hidden inside a shutdown Molson brewery in Barrie, Ont.

Some of the old beer vats were converted into incubators for the seedlings, where the temperature and humidity could be precisely controlled. The facility had excellent drainage and its tile floors and walls wouldn't be affected by all the water the operation needed.

[Edited by cdn hvac on 04-04-2006 at 07:34 PM]

Post Likes
    thats amazing, it looks like something out of a movie! did you take those pics or find them online?

Post Likes
    Unfortunately, I found the pics online... otherwise I'd be over at the garden store buying Miracle Grow for my new "acquisitions".

Post Likes

Wink

Are thoes tomato plants? I live in DETROIT and dont see many veg. plants around here. May-bee they were trying to beat the market at the veg. stand?

Post Likes
    Originally posted by lonny
    Are thoes tomato plants? I live in DETROIT and dont see many veg. plants around here. May-bee they were trying to beat the market at the veg. stand?
    Ya, tomato plants, uh huh.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in